Halloween coming up. What are you gonna be?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
The perching bird with the cat is a raven. SF has both, but ravens are lots more brave and curious. Have seen them out-compete seagulls for beach yummies.

They look and sound almost identical, I could never tell the difference lol. We have neither here.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
i probably posted this last year but it's aged well: had an eye exam in 2020 and the image of the retinal scan of my eye was so Halloween-y, that i took it home and played it with in Photoshop, added the text, etc. just had my annual again, so i dug it out and updated it. from my eye to yours :cheers:

hallowretina 2021.jpg

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I got a kilt and a vest in clan macgregor tartan. The MacGregors are somewhere back in my ancestry. I got the vest for a wedding once, didnt end up wearing it, but with a mostly matching kilt that I ordered, plus a pair of brown peasant boots, not a bad costume. Our block is pretty festive for Halloween. Lots of kids, and tipsy parents wandering around.

Reactions: keenfish

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Typical straight white cisgender male (aka the worst humans on the planet) response.

The world will be a better place when the hands of time throw your subspecies into the dustbin of history.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Die Cis Scum is the name of my punk band.

How'd you guess?

:poke::loser::poke::loser::poke::loser:

:shrug::foreheadslap::shrug:

:dancing: U and your labels sissy boi.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Typical straight white cisgender male (aka the worst humans on the planet) response.

The world will be a better place when the hands of time throw your subspecies into the dustbin of history.
and its happening.....did you see SNL skit "Mellon" (an all male goof on Ellen)..?
good fun is one thing and tearing them (us) a new one is something different...

one might hope they next train their fire on other sub-cultures. :cursing:

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
Can we get a ruling on inflatable Halloween decorations? Coz when I become the benevolent dictator of my subdivision, I'm gonna ban them, on the grounds of poor taste and a complete lack of imagination. Inflatable Christmas decorations too.

And get off my lawn. :cursing:

Reactions: keenfish