Half and a ride....

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Take note.…

Making fun of how the black guy talks
Herschel said election annunciated "normally" like three seconds prior. It's not a pronunciation thing. He goofed. It was funny.

So would the lefties be happier if the hypothetical went like this….

Hershel did everything he could to prevent his hoes from getting abortions and when they did anyway he refused to pay or help at all?
I'd be happier if the hypothetical was Notre Dame won, Georgia lost to Florida every year, and Warnock hit the griddy at his victory speech.

Regarding the tighter context of abortion, I'm glad the moral hypocrisy on the Right is rampant. It helps the lulz.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I had a back and forth with a poster who said his conservative was pro-choice because his girlfriend got an abortion. I said he was just a hypocrite and asked if he supported abortion across the board or just for him and his girl.

That never got answered.

So I’ll ask it about Hershel…

Is Hershel pro-life and a hypocrite or is Hershel pro-choice?

To be fair, in realty this is a trick question because Hershel is a lifetime pathological liar and legitimately borderline retarded. He has no idea what he is.
He’s pro- Herschel.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
When using the real definitions of both

Unfortunately the two sides have different definitions and understandings of "functioning democracies" and "strong economies"
What makes a strong economy? Is it GDP, or unemployment figures or something else?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
you’re not even making sense any more.
Hal makes a point of being “anti-racist” yet he never fails to pick on any black person he doesn’t agree with.

I myself have never claimed to be “anti-racist”. I’ve always judged individuals based on their individual actions.

So me correctly pointing out Walker’s lack of veracity and intellect is not hypocritical like it is for Hal.

Also, I was just busting Hal’s balls but you took it as a serious post.

That’s why I’m not making sense to you.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Hal makes a point of being “anti-racist” yet he never fails to pick on any black person he doesn’t agree with.

I myself have never claimed to be “anti-racist”. I’ve always judged individuals based on their individual actions.

So me correctly pointing out Walker’s lack of veracity and intellect is not hypocritical like it is for Hal.

Also, I was just busting Hal’s balls but you took it as a serious post.

That’s why I’m not making sense to you.
You’re clearly taking this way more serious than me :LOL: