Hairstylist with covid-19 served 84 clients while showing symptoms..... i.e., why Americans can’t be trusted.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Nah, beaches should be open, possibly with some crowd restrictions. Are they really closed where you are?
There were hard closes in CA that lasted in certain locales until this week

I've stopped listening to the news because I've decided I'm just going to do what I want, but I think LA beaches might still be closed or only opened this week.

Beaches should have never been closed. Period

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Dam, I was planning a Vacation. The surf goes off there in the summer, right?
Surfers coming up from down south get their boards confiscated at La Conchita. You can pick up your stick on your way out.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Y'all Nasty!

Y’all Nasty: CDC Confirms People Aren’t Washing Their Hands After Using the Bathroom

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s cold and flu season, which means entire offices are being taken down by the germs and bugs that people pass around because they are not exercising even the most basic office and germ prevention etiquette.

I’m talking about you, people who go into the restroom, use it, then walk out without washing your hands. You nasty. I’m talking about you, people who show up to work even though you know you are sick—just so you can be a martyr and show everyone how dedicated you are. There you sit, in your cubicle, coughing and sneezing over everything and everybody. You nasty too.

The CDC says that only 31 percent of men and 65 percent of women wash their hands after using the bathroom. Gross.

I’ve seen these people at work, and it is disgusting to behold. I had a former coworker that I watched come out of the stall, stop in front of the mirror (under which sat the damn sinks and soap!) fix her hair and makeup, and then walk out of the bathroom as if nothing had happened. Are you serious?

And if she did that, think about how many other people walked out that door without washing their hands—all touching the handle as they went out.

This is why I use a paper towel to open the door when I leave the restroom. This is why I use hand sanitizer after I have exited the restroom, even though I washed my hands while I was in there.

People are nasty, and this is how germs get spread around. Spreading those germs gets everyone sick. Why would you do that?

I don’t understand the thinking behind not washing your hands after using the bathroom. Everything you touch in there has been touched by someone else, and if you are in public, that means those things have been touched by a lot of someone elses. Just start counting in your head the number of germs and other things they have left behind on those same surfaces.

I want to just fall out right now thinking about it.
The bottom line is WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS.

It cannot be stressed enough. I wash my hands so much during a day I have little bottles of lotion everywhere to keep from being ashy. It’s a thing, but I’m a germaphobe.

I encourage the rest of you to become germaphobes too and start washing your damn hands.

Because, ugh. Y’all nasty.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California

I've stopped listening to the news because I've decided I'm just going to do what I want, but I think LA beaches might still be closed or only opened this week.

LA' open now but parking lots still closed. gotta get up at the butt crack of dawn to surf shitty porto an get a spot.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

LA ‘opened’ beaches but not parking and you can’t sit. You have to be doing something active. Theres a list of ‘approved’ activities.

Everyone from LA is up here this weekend because of it.

They say the beaches are open down there but in practice they really aren’t.

Just like all the restrictions placed on businesses to open make it so that many of them remain closed because opening under the restrictions would be a money loser.

Its a perfect setup for the tyrants. They can claim things are open when in reality not much has changed.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Interesting comment in a SD UT article relating to potential restaurant inside dining openings.

Some are chomping at the bit to open, as customers want to sit down and be served. Particularly restaurants with bars.

Whiles others are being threatened by their OWN customers to NOT open for dining, though they offer take-out only.

Seems some customers currently getting takeout only say they will stop/ban if they open for dining due to increased risk of virus spread from others dining and staff interaction.

Amazing at how there's such a wide range of fear and risk tolerance in all this, even now knowing the risk of death to a vast majority of the population is very low. MSM's job is done. The fear of death narrative has pushed more into the hypochondriac/germaphobe realm than any propaganda in our modern history. Any risk is now intolerable (by a vocal minority and MSM), and government needs to enforce it.

This is a grand test run for how the leftist Dems will treat AGW if they gain full power of the House, Senate and presidency.

Remember when AGW was the "biggest existential threat" we face for our human survival?

Think that "existential threat" will go away when COVID-19 fades away?

Dems are becoming far from "liberal" now, and more leftist than ever in recent times.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
How many high ranking Dems stood by, watched, praised and took donations from Harvey Weinstein knowing his abusive, manipulative history? But it was OK, as he was for the "cause".

Many still parading around like it was no biggee and just typical hollywood gutter antics? #metoo? More like #whome?

This lady deserves worse. Tolerating this evil is as bad or worse than the evil done itself.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
How many high ranking Dems stood by, watched, praised and took donations from Harvey Weinstein knowing his abusive, manipulative history? But it was OK, as he was for the "cause".

Many still parading around like it was no biggee and just typical hollywood gutter antics? #metoo? More like #whome?

This lady deserves worse. Tolerating this evil is as bad or worse than the evil done itself.
1590368469495.png