Hairstylist with covid-19 served 84 clients while showing symptoms..... i.e., why Americans can’t be trusted.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
stay home if you’re sick

dont be an untrustworthy asshole

be cognizant of the fact that you’re exposing hundreds or even thousands of others and potentially killing people.
I choose not to get my haircut or any other activity that puts someone close to my grill, including strip clubs

Science

everyone can make their own risk assessment

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So it doesn't count unless people die? So fooking stupid.
Kinda

If you just end up a little bit sick, oh well. sh!t happens.

When I got the flu so bad a couple years ago that it caused me to faint and later puke all over my car and myself I didn't demand shutdown of my kids' school and my workplace

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
When I got the flu so bad a couple years ago that it caused me to faint and later puke all over my car and myself I didn't demand shutdown of my kids' school and my workplace
Fainting? Was that when McCain thumbs-downed ACA repeal, or when the GOP got its dick kicked in in the 2018 midterms by chance?

Also, imagine if you had a re-usable shopping bag in da whip! Could have been on that enviro-friendly vom tip, playa.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Yeah, because this is an American problem.

86 cases linked to one south Korean on a clubbing binge and it's an American problem.

It's a people problem Hal. All over the world, people are spreading the virus.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yeah, because this is an American problem.

86 cases linked to one south Korean on a clubbing binge and it's an American problem.

It's a people problem Hal. All over the world, people are spreading the virus.
Looking at Brazil and Boris Johnson I could say it's a right wing problem? But I haven't heard any stories of people getting shot in Finland because they asked someone to wear a mask or refused entry to a store to someone not wearing a mask.

The extent of the refusal to do what you're asked seems worse here to me.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Looking at Brazil and Boris Johnson I could say it's a right wing problem? But I haven't heard any stories of people getting shot in Finland because they asked someone to wear a mask or refused entry to a store to someone not wearing a mask.

The extent of the refusal to do what you're asked seems worse here to me.
Take a look at the morons beloved Russia.