Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Meh, I’ll bring a laptop and a second screen mix and match

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Might even try to market a small Group of yoga/surf retreat clients for the $$. Roof top shaded yoga space

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
sh!t.....can you even get in? if i was vacc'd up by then, i wouldnt hesitate
I believe there are now a couple of airlines - (think Avianca is one of them) now flying to Managua. None of the US airlines are flying yet as far as i know. There seems to be a lot of confusion/misinformation with regards to crossing the border via Costa Rica - i.e. flying into Liberia and taking a taxi to the border. People are starting to filter in - seeing new faces in town ... lineups are still relatively empty. One thing i do keep reading/hearing about .... airlines scheduling flights months in advance and then cancelling. I don't know of anyone who has been vaccinated on this end ... rumor has it that when it becomes readily available it will be the Russian vaccine ... f'-that.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

scdad

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 20, 2003
San Clemente, CA
I believe there are now a couple of airlines - (think Avianca is one of them) now flying to Managua. None of the US airlines are flying yet as far as i know. There seems to be a lot of confusion/misinformation with regards to crossing the border via Costa Rica - i.e. flying into Liberia and taking a taxi to the border. People are starting to filter in - seeing new faces in town ... lineups are still relatively empty. One thing i do keep reading/hearing about .... airlines scheduling flights months in advance and then cancelling. I don't know of anyone who has been vaccinated on this end ... rumor has it that when it becomes readily available it will be the Russian vaccine ... f'-that.
My host is saying just fly Avianca. So that's my plan for June. And, if I don't get a negative result in Managua to have Avianca let me fly home, my boys and I may need to rent a room from flyinraptr and the mrs. ;-) until we do get the negative test. I hope my work doesn't mind. Haha

Reactions: flyinraptr