guns are cool! Make sure you and your kids have plenty

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
ah GUNS!

you carry?
i have, b4...

be cool to make alllll gun owners have a license to own, have liability insurance too, and have to register them every year, dig?
just like every car that you own/drive too, ya know?

i'd like to revoke your priv~iez if ya do domestic violence, beat up your neighbor, make terroristic threatz also, etc....
hmmmm
:waving:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
My drunk bud in AZ leaves his guns all over. His kid is out of his mind. I stayed with them once on a road trip. Supposed to be for a few days. I left after one.
There's a single word that explains the problem here

Get him B5F

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Mulit-variate but two of them are social media and autopraxism/social contagion.

Kids didn't even think massacring was an option.
I can think of something else that is a social contagion yet is pushed hard on the kids...

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ah GUNS!

you carry?
i have, b4...

be cool to make alllll gun owners have a license to own, have liability insurance too, and have to register them every year, dig?
just like every car that you own/drive too, ya know?

i'd like to revoke your priv~iez if ya do domestic violence, beat up your neighbor, make terroristic threatz also, etc....
hmmmm
:waving:
There's a guarantee in the Bill of Rights that prevents this

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan school shooting suspect posted direct threat on social media day(s) before tragedy: lawsuit

-----------------------------------------------------------------
December 9, 2021

Lawsuit states Ethan Crumbley allegedly posted threat to his Twitter account night before shooting

Michigan school shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley made threats on social media days before he fatally shot four students, according to a new lawsuit filed Thursday against the school district on behalf of two survivors.

Plaintiffs Jeffrey Franz and Brandi Franz are suing the Oxford Community School District on behalf of their daughters, who are 12th- and ninth-grade students at Oxford High School — one of whom was shot in the neck and one of whom "narrowly escaped" bullets "discharging toward her." The complaint was filed Thursday in a Michigan district court.

Plaintiffs allege that Principal Steven Wolf and Superintendent Tim Thorne made "the student victims less safe" before Crumbley, 15, brought a weapon to school and opened fire on his classmates…..

…..On or around Nov. 16, parents apparently voiced their concerns to Wolf about Crumbley's threats made on social media.

In a Nov. 16 email to parents, Wolf wrote, "I know I'm being redundant here, but there is absolutely no threat at the HS…large assumptions were made from a few social media posts, then the assumptions evolved into exaggerated rumors," according to the lawsuit.

The complaint also alleges that Thorne "sent correspondence and emails to parents at Oxford High School reassuring them that their children were safe at Oxford High School."

Thorne apparently "warned the students, via loudspeaker, to stop spreading information over social media and to stop relying on information on social media, reiterating that there were no threats that posed any danger to students at Oxford High School."…..
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The shooter’s social media posts were sufficiently crazy and threatening to have him adjudicated mentally incompetent, take his guns away, and expel him from school. The principal had been informed of these posts. However, apparently doing the right thing to this pooooooor tortured soul was deemed too cruel …..so the principal just let him murder four innocent children.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I don't do fentanyl. What's it like?

"Crumbley's parents, James and Jennifer Crumbley, also face involuntary manslaughter charges connected to the shooting. In that case, Rochester District Court Judge Julie Nicholson said evidence showed they had purchased a gun for their son despite signs that he was a "troubled young man."
The case appears to be the first in the United States in which the parents of a teenage school shooter have been charged with crimes attributed to their child. They have pleaded not guilty." Republicans? Probably
We need more of this. A lot more. Gun owners should face both criminal and civil liability for crimes committed by minors and the mentally ill who they live with. Prohibition isn’t a realistic option in this country. But we should absolutely demand that gun owners take more responsibility for their firearms and the firearms that they purchase for their dependents.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I had surgery and fentanyl was one of the drugs in my anesthesia. I'd tell you guys what the high was like but I was unconscious at the time.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I can think of something else that is a social contagion yet is pushed hard on the kids...
I don't like that one either.

But I would rather have some one groom me to be trans than shoot me.

I found some make up in my classroom last week and pretended to put it on and said I would make a really ugly girl.

The kids cracked up.