Guess the spot

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Lunada Bay. What do I win?
Forgot about this thread. You win. I wanted to post the artist's link up to help him out. Classic starving artist situation.

Reactions: RemyXO

RemyXO

Michael Peterson status
Mar 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo
Forgot about this thread. You win. I wanted to post the artist's link up to help him out. Classic starving artist situation.

Cool, I'll take a severed limb :dancing:or a bottle of Brukuns favorite scotch :cheers:.

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto

Are you friends with Freddy Straight hairs?
Between me, you and Doc Flav, we could right a book about this guy.
From cheater 5's on the 7'6" to shralping in the 80's to best longboarder at the Cove, magic bag of tricks, the hee-haw laughs. Dang, I need to reconnect!

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
From cheater 5's on the 7'6" to shralping in the 80's to best longboarder at the Cove, magic bag of tricks, the hee-haw laughs. Dang, I need to reconnect!
fred! guess the spot bitches

1BF25DFF-AE24-4F1C-9377-71CB98A2A296.jpeg

Reactions: Senor Sopa

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I've run into him recently at a couple art exhibits where we both had artwork. I used to see him all the time when I was just starting (70's). He used to surf with the only black surfer I'd see around, ironically named Daryl White. I asked him recently about the black Mr, White and he said his mom made him quit surfing because surfers were degenerates. He went on to become a lawyer. We would all be more successful if we didn't surf.

I know Zen a little better. He's been more successful with his art. Also has a teaching gig.

Reactions: Senor Sopa