GTFO

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Just got back from a week of surfing in centro. My advice: GTFO of the US for some fun/stock/joy if you can. The tension/anxiety levels down there vs in the US are nice reminders of how things used to/will (hopefully) be here eventually, and there aren't that many people traveling. If I didn't have kids to raise, I'da stayed until the US got its sh!t a lil more together.

Go surf!

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yup, friend of mine spent the summer working in Alaska with some trappers.

When he came back and saw how fucked up California is he booked a flight to Ecuador and plans on staying out of the US until we get our collective sanity back.

This dude is young, no family, no money.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Tons of folks have already split the scene.....going off grid and the like.
The tropics appear to be one of the popular choices....
These are folks who generally believe there's no going back to the old normal...
They're basically choosing to escape the ever growing tyranny and control grid.
Wonder if that's why Kelly is in Bali?

Until we get our collective sanity back....ha, when the whole of the world has gone insane.....good luck with that.
Up the fuck we must wake....

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
What area is considered the tropics? Is that considered all islands in the south pacific? Or is an east coast thing?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
What area is considered the tropics? Is that considered all islands in the south pacific? Or is an east coast thing?
It's the circular band concentric with the North Pole between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn....right?
:unsure:

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
It's the circular band concentric with the North Pole between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn....right?
I'm not really sure. I've always heard the term, but never really thought about it until now. :unsure:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Can you use a pizza for shape reference and draw us a diagram?