Grocery Store Situation

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Plenty of toilet paper available everywhere. Now it's Lysol wipes that are unobtainable.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Plenty of toilet paper available everywhere. Now it's Lysol wipes that are unobtainable.
A friend who is a hairdresser told me 2 months ago that those were hard to come by. You had to line up at Costco pre-opening in order to get them.

I use cheap vodka in a spray bottle for kitchen cleanup.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
i finally managed to score a tee time at my local. probably not the right thread, but tangentially related to the overwhelming demand for golf all spring, and the shortage of tee times

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Progresso White Clam Sauce is un-sauce-able in Jax Beach Pube Licks.
No sweet Italian sausage. Had to get mild.

My second trip I've been unable to get white clam sauce. What the f--k. It comes in a can. I buy another smaller can of minced clams, sautee some garlic, put some white wine and basil in, add it to the warmed up canned clam sauce, and it's easy. Boil the linguine, done.

Still basically empty shelves for spray cleaners with bleach. Plenty of bottled water at the moment for the hurricane.

In general very good supply of stuff.

Some very nice old lady asked me to open her produce bag. I said yes ma'am. Those really thin cellophane bags you put garlic, bell peppers, individual fruits, in this case lemons, into. She told me not to get arthritis, that it was an old people thing. I told her she was #goals and I was aspiring to survive to old age.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Ya, I've been trying to find those Clorox or Lysol brand kitchen/bathroom spray cleaners, and the shelves have been empty for weeks now, everywhere. I was lucky to score some off-brands a time or 2, but those are becoming rare now too.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
M
Ya, I've been trying to find those Clorox or Lysol brand kitchen/bathroom spray cleaners, and the shelves have been empty for weeks now, everywhere. I was lucky to score some off-brands a time or 2, but those are becoming rare now too.
my cousin works in a grocery store and hooks us up. She claims that after employees get their fill there’s little left for customers.

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
As an elementary teacher, I have 3 cases of wipes that had been donated at the beginning of last year that I took home after the shutdown. Instead of selling them to fund a surf trip, I donated a bunch to others. Damn virtue signaling!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Okay apparently coins and bleach spray stuff are the only things we are short of.

But we have something we don't need here in Jacksonville Beach.

A Whole Foods.

What a shithole. 90 tubs of kale. 90 tubs of spinach. Shot-glass sized packaging of everything else. Everyone in there is slow and in the way. Every single person. Almost nobody shops alone. They have to form this cluster of stopping shopping, and pulling out their cell phones, and barely getting the f--k out of the way.

I had like two items in my cart, took one look at the god awful line for the fresh food and all the retards in it taking all year to look at every last item forever and a day, and said f--k this, checked out.

When I was leaving the parking lot some dumb sweet and delicious bag of sugar waiting for a parking spot in an aisle was blocking the main road, holding up like 10 cars stopped right alongside a fckng paralleled-with-hazards-and-nobody-boarding-or-unloading community coach . Me screaming MOVE YOU DUMB FUCKING sweet and delicious bag of candy didn't achieve the desired result, nor did the other people on their horns.

I went to Publix and got the rest of my sh!t.

My guess is, that Whole Foods 12 forever, retard-infested stoplights away kills the Native Sun I can walk to.

I wanted to dismember every single person I saw in that store. Every shopper, every employee. Ramsay Bolton, mutilating genitals, peeling off the skin...

It felt like stepping into a bad caricature of Orange County. A really bad one. Just fucking idiots in clusters all playing on their phones in various places in the way.

• Love

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Okay apparently coins and bleach spray stuff are the only things we are short of.

But we have something we don't need here in Jacksonville Beach.

A Whole Foods.

What a shithole. 90 tubs of kale. 90 tubs of spinach. Shot-glass sized packaging of everything else. Everyone in there is slow and in the way. Every single person. Almost nobody shops alone. They have to form this cluster of stopping shopping, and pulling out their cell phones, and barely getting the f--k out of the way.

I had like two items in my cart, took one look at the god awful line for the fresh food and all the retards in it taking all year to look at every last item forever and a day, and said f--k this, checked out.

When I was leaving the parking lot some dumb **** waiting for a parking spot in an aisle was blocking the main road, holding up like 10 cars stopped right alongside a fckng paralleled-with-hazards-and-nobody-boarding-or-unloading community coach . Me screaming MOVE YOU DUMB FUCKING sweet and delicious bag of candy didn't achieve the desired result, nor did the other people on their horns.

I went to Publix and got the rest of my sh!t.

My guess is, that Whole Foods 12 forever, retard-infested stoplights away kills the Native Sun I can walk to.

I wanted to dismember every single person I saw in that store. Every shopper, every employee. Ramsay Bolton, mutilating genitals, peeling off the skin...

It felt like stepping into a bad caricature of Orange County. A really bad one. Just fucking idiots in clusters all playing on their phones in various places in the way.
EAA49A57-81FD-405E-AD77-81C88442E860.gif

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Is this dude triggered or what!?
Big mad triggered. I didn't even know "these people" existed East of Pasadena and South of DC. Maybe Austin, but I'd never set foot there so IDGAF.

If societal unrest makes its way to Jacksonville Beach I'm going to mostly peaceful some four-seam fastbricks at that abhorrence's windows.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
“Coin shortage” is the globalists first salvo moving us to cashless society slavery ;)