Griffin Surfboards

How many have owned/surfed Griffin surf boards?

• Total voters

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Curious how much consumers on erbb buy into going custom or 2nd hand from the original creator of all and every dynamic design in surfboard building from the beginning:toilet:

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
Currently Griffin-less. The five fin Felix and fish were a couple of the best boards I've owned. Want to get a couple before he hangs it up (permanently)

Reactions: jkb and Aruka

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Got one, loved the hell out of it. Considering another but currently crushed with 3 beauties of around the same style.

That said, did order a new set of fins for one directly from Greg and he's made me 2 other sets of custom fins. Truly custom.

Love his products.

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
I love Greg's boards! He is the only guy I order boards from now - If anyone on the. west coast (San Clemente area) wants to give one a go - just hit me up - I have at least 10 of his boards (as I have gotten older I keep increasing the volume). Don't hate unless you have tried it.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I have a ton of Griffins
5‘4 and a 5’5 modfish
5‘2 hovercraft
6’2 twin
6’9 quad/five fin

even more fins! I like the boards. the makesmanship is top notch.

Also Greg is fun to hang out with IRL.
got me drunk on wine and his lovely wife made us a ton of great food.

I did have to listen to him and average joe get into shaper talk level 500 what while I sat there scratching my head
:roflmao: :roflmao:

‘Dont take everything online so serious. Hope you are all getting waves I am in work hell