Griffin Surfboards

How many have owned/surfed Griffin surf boards?

• Total voters

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Got one, loved the hell out of it. Considering another but currently crushed with 3 beauties of around the same style.

That said, did order a new set of fins for one directly from Greg and he's made me 2 other sets of custom fins. Truly custom.

Love his products.
His fins are next level, I understand how his boards are not for all. Pretty sure everyone here who has tried fins has been impressed.

cue the outlier….

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
I think the flat bottom would be sick in texas, I don't need much concave here haha.
Most of the boards i've seen have been larger big guy tri or fishy, has anyone gotten a smaller traditional thruster from Greg?
I could use a 5'6" 18.75 2.35
or stretch it to a 5'8" all arounder

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
There a ton of older shapers similar to GG.

3, 4, 5, 6 decades of experience and thousands upon thousands of boards shaped means something on a personal level and those who maintain a level of passion like GG are going to take on a flavor of confidence and rightfully so.

They're just not putting their words onto an online forum.

Get them talking though and they will often spill it.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
LIKE I SAID - GIVE ME A TIME AND PLACE AND WE CAN MEET UP - SOUNDS FUN TO ME - I CAN BE IN SAN CLEMENTE IN 12 HOURS AND WOULD LOVE TO PUNCH YOU INTHE FACE A FEW TIMES BEFORE I DRIVE BACK FOR MORE DAYS ON THE MOUNTAIN.
Tomorrow, wherever you want, Nancy.

I'm not the one driving the RV. You have special parking requirements.