Greg Griffin RIP

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I really hate that there was a certain ilk in here that couldn’t see past GG’s politics (or perceived politics) and basically followed him around from one thread to the next just to bag on him. I had my issues with him initially, but after a few personal conversations I put them away. We all need allowances made for us here and there and GG brought value to this forum. The fact that some worked so hard to drive him away, from a surfing forum no less, is pathetic. Shame on us.
I don’t think rowjimmytour cared about GG’s politics.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I’ll pay whatever to get them scanned and then you guys pay your own sets. I’d also like to get a duplicate set cause I’m afraid of losing these or scratching them.
Just trace the template onto a piece of paper, scan it and have stupid ol NVS make them (if they have the common decency to email you back after initially telling you they will be happy to make you a custom set of fins). :rolleyes:

cjs2002

Nep status
Jan 24, 2008
if anyone has a 5'10 modfish they want to sell me I would gladly take it! I have the fins for it but no board to use them in :(

Sep 20, 2019
I’ll pay whatever to get them scanned and then you guys pay your own sets. I’d also like to get a duplicate set cause I’m afraid of losing these or scratching them.
I’m sure there’s pictures on another thread. Let’s see them again.
Bummed I never pulled trigger on a board from Greg. Sometimes it’s just not to be. I miss his cryptic responses, made you think.

Reactions: dietz

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
No. Try again. You can do this. I'm pulling for you! (y)
Oh we’re being serious. Seriously, he’s the only one I noticed that fits your description, and as I mentioned, he did not appear to care about GG’s politics, or anyone else’s politics for that matter.