Greg Griffin personal quiver.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Greg, it's no wonder you and Tudor get along - you both are cemented in surfing's history. You're good to go. Good on ya both. You made careers out of surfing, while most of us had to resort to 9-5s.

Having said that, you both still harbor personal insecurities and feel the need to continue to prove yourselves. Go back over your posts over the years for reference. Narcissism can be a bitch.

Griffy, you were never an A-list shaper, just as Joel was a fringe pro. Your egos continue to get in the way. Best to lose that baggage. You carved out a good life - stop trying to prove you're bitchin.

Did you really wish death on a poster here? Knock it off.

I'm a nobody and love living in anonymity. I probably surf better than you at this point as well. Who cares.

This can continue to be a Griffy suck-off for all I care. You probably wake up every morning and go straight to this thread for validation - from Florida.

All the best.
Maybe

Design Forum New
We've created this forum for all of us to share our passion for surfboard design. Everything and anything regarding our vehicles--the glorious surfboard!

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Let the suck off resume... Griffy - bathe in the adulation bestowed upon you in this thread.

Was more fun when Brandon, our favorite child actor, gave Greg sh!t... too many sycophantic slags on this thread.

over it.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Let the suck off resume... Griffy - bathe in the adulation bestowed upon you in this thread.

Was more fun when Brandon, our favorite child actor, gave Greg sh!t... too many sycophantic slags on this thread.

over it.

Wait

I thought this thread was all about me being "mean" to GG?

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Casa,

I apologize for hijacking your thread. You posted a sincere question to Griffy.

I'll kindly exit the room.

QUOTE="casa_mugrienta, post: 3358478, member: 22296"]
Wait

I thought this thread was all about me being "mean" to GG?
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Dude that was as straight forward of an answer as can be expected!

Greg what's the main reason for that? Personal history? Similar thoughts on rail and concave?
Doug never jumped into making all the extreme designs , always rational which keep coming back .
He called them "Sexy" lots to see with lots of Flash .
We went thru the same design development era too .

Theres a whole bunch I could easily get what I want made , I just need to give them the #'s

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
LOL you provide no numbers to the shaper when you order a custtom? You tell the shaper I want a surfboard, here’s my money and leave the rest up to imagination?
Pretty much. Height and weight, the wave, and that’s about it.

The numbers are up to him.

First time around I might bring him a board I like alongside one I don’t like.