Greedy Beaver

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
20210509_071550.jpg

It was so cheap I gave it a go. Not a deadwood timbertek but lft with a bamboo deck which is a fair whack lighter and therefore more responsive. These flex twin fins make it go so well compared to quad/thrusters. Easily 20% more speed and with a loose but drivey feel. Definitely not a turd for this old fart. :roflmao:

YMMV.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReForest and Aruka

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
View attachment 109137

It was so cheap I gave it a go. Not a deadwood timbertek but lft with a bamboo deck which is a fair whack lighter and therefore more responsive. These flex twin fins make it go so well compared to quad/thrusters. Easily 20% more speed and with a loose but drivey feel. Definitely not a turd for this old fart. :roflmao:

YMMV.
what twins are those Modernpete?

Reactions: ReForest

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
View attachment 109137

YMMV.
I had a feeling that board would go! ;):geek: Are those the Webber’s? I’ve never seen a pair in futures before.

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
The Sanctum twins can run easily as a twin with the correct box placement whereas the Webber's I have to run with a trailer/s to get enough drive/hold for my liking depending upon the board I am using them on at the time. The Sanctums have the more predominant flex and I like them more because they amplify the difference in feel more than the Webber's.