Graphic but interesting

Groundswell

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2006
If you post a link to something like that, please use a lot more warnings. Something that says explicitly that there's some serious gore in there. That was... over the top.

mrstaggerlee

Phil Edwards status
Jan 6, 2009
Groundswell said:
If you post a link to something like that, please use a lot more warnings. Something that says explicitly that there's some serious gore in there. That was... over the top.
What like that one youtube tweaker dude that had his nurse girlfriend squeeze his back zit and like a quart of pus came out?

Jan 9, 2012
Hell
Groundswell said:
LIKE A TRIGGER WARNING?!?!?!

MY WORK HERE IS ALMOST COMPLETE JEHOVAH, I'VE INSTALLED SENSITIVE IDIOTS OF ALL POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS PERSUASIONS EVERYWHERE

SmackDaddy

Duke status
Feb 12, 2002
San Diego, CA
A long long time ago like in the 5th grade or so, a friend and I were up super late watching TV and flipping channels - this is before remote controls when you had to reach up and turn the knob which necessitated being really close to the TV for frequent channel flipping. Anyway, it's like 3 am and we come across some show showing a surgery in progress. All we can see is the inside of a body. No idea what we're looking at or what part of the body, just tissue, blood, red meat etc. We're all this is so cool and we're glued to it to find out what we're seeing. Suddenly from the bottom of the screen up they flip a woman's face back on to her skull and take a staple gun to the top of the flap (at the hairline) and staple it back in place. We screamed like a couple of girls. The face had been peeled down from the hairline to the upper lip. Still the freakiest thing I've seen on TV.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
SmackDaddy said:
A long long time ago like in the 5th grade or so, a friend and I were up super late watching TV and flipping channels - this is before remote controls when you had to reach up and turn the knob which necessitated being really close to the TV for frequent channel flipping. Anyway, it's like 3 am and we come across some show showing a surgery in progress. All we can see is the inside of a body. No idea what we're looking at or what part of the body, just tissue, blood, red meat etc. We're all this is so cool and we're glued to it to find out what we're seeing. Suddenly from the bottom of the screen up they flip a woman's face back on to her skull and take a staple gun to the top of the flap (at the hairline) and staple it back in place. We screamed like a couple of girls. The face had been peeled down from the hairline to the upper lip. Still the freakiest thing I've seen on TV.
Cool story bro.