Google Working With Chinese Military, But Not U.S.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You guys hijack a nonpartison forum and gang up on everyone that disagrees with your progressive slant. Weak beta males

Anti-truth dems dead set on their own demise. You are products of self-destructive ideologies.

Trying to reason with you is like trying to reason with Jihadists.
I hope you are just trolling here, if not you need mental health treatment.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You are as dumb as the day is long.

Conspiracy theorists like you and Bohter and goingoutside need to take an information literacy course at your local community college.
Reality doesn't allow them to do what these extraordinary claims do.

Everyone one has crazy ideas to a certain degree. That fact that we are finite sentient beings makes it inevitable.

It's the excessive engagement into the social sphere to conflict by spouting these ideas that separates these dummies.

Notice a pattern that these threads always take.

The OP is already playing the victim.

My guess is that it is what they need to do to self regulate. (Consistently applying Occam's razor would lead to dis-regulation.)

I get it.

It's fucking hard being a human.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
This.

Also, wrong forum kook
Reality doesn't allow them to do what these extraordinary claims do.

Everyone one has crazy ideas to a certain degree. That fact that we are finite sentient beings makes it inevitable.

It's the excessive engagement into the social sphere to conflict by spouting these ideas that separates these dummies.

Notice a pattern that these threads always take.

The OP is already playing the victim.

My guess is that it is what they need to do to self regulate. (Consistently applying Occam's razor would lead to dis-regulation.)

I get it.

It's fucking hard being a human.
You guys have name calling and political abuse of psychiatry as your to go to's. The one thing always missing is FACTS.

IMG_20200529_065829_505.jpg

• Dislike
Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This meme seeks to bait through mischaracteraztion.

I'm curious what you goal is in posting it.

What outcome are you hoping for?

It seems like it's just to leak of stress.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's not like Google doesn't want to work with the US Military....

Google employees have been blowing up the company over the China search engine stuff

I disagree with the OP

Reactions: the janitor

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
i'm increasingly finding conspiracists tiring

they need to rework their whole approach and go silent for a while

they're suffering from the boy cried wolf thing - fooking everything is a conspiracy to these kooks

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
i'm increasingly finding conspiracists tiring

they need to rework their whole approach and go silent for a while

they're suffering from the boy cried wolf thing - fooking everything is a conspiracy to these kooks
Agreed. I finally gave up on the Distant Shores Flat Earth Terd/Thread and a few others relating to the Rona.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Agreed. I finally gave up on the Distant Shores Flat Earth Terd/Thread and a few others relating to the Rona.
It is dishonest to say that social media working with Communist Party of China is a "Conspiracy Theory." Youtube/Google has even admitted to censoring negative comments on videos about China. You guys are in la la land.

I get it. You don't like Christians. As soon as one talks about the Bible it pushes you over the edge.
But this is not about religion. This is about your children's/grandchildren growing up in a free society. Stop burying your head in the sand.

Last edited: