Goodbye post

elcalvo

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2004
NE
This will probably be my last post as I evidently am not likely to survive much longer.
I just found out that I am under severe threat from a "Bomb Cyclone" that is hammering my area.
We used to just have snowstorms.
Now climate change has produced these "Bomb Cyclones".
:bricks::bricks::bricks:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Only about 4 inches NNJ coast, would not want to be out east on the Islands or Nova Scotia as the thing bombs out.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Wish it was tracking SE off the coast instead of NE up it. Generally the best Florida ever gets is when something like this gets a good fetch in our window and doesn't race away.
Another one for Europe, Carib?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Another one for Europe, Carib?
Looks like a good one for Europe. I think Carib would want the system farther South. Florida looks to get a workable bump out of it so I imagine there'll be some fun+ ones in the Carib, but I think the Carib is the best when South Florida gets a "refraction swell". NW wind off Nantucket isn't as favorable as NW wind off Georgia.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Looks like a good one for Europe. I think Carib would want the system farther South. Florida looks to get a workable bump out of it so I imagine there'll be some fun+ ones in the Carib, but I think the Carib is the best when South Florida gets a "refraction swell". NW wind off Nantucket isn't as favorable as NW wind off Georgia.
My bud is in PR right now, yesterday was good.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Thoughts and prayers for my rack full of logs and beginner boards that have suffered through this bomb cyclone
View attachment 121998
Funny thought that came to mind from me who lives in Hawaii, that the compound mixture of the foam in the surfboards, results in no flotation and would sink like a rock. Would you please prove my theory wrong Sir and live up to your moniker name and charge like the bull that you are into the flooded gates of hell.
Wifey, Sis n' bro in-law can attest to your courage from the comfort of your heated Beamer, from afar.
Photo's would be appreciated.
:socrazy:

• Haha
Reactions: Sharky

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
PR has been firing and will be firing again soon. I gotta get down there but I aint got no moneys

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: gbg and LifeOnMars

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Funny thought that came to mind from me who lives in Hawaii, that the compound mixture of the foam in the surfboards, results in no flotation and would sink like a rock. Would you please prove my theory wrong Sir and live up to your moniker name and charge like the bull that you are into the flooded gates of hell.
Wifey, Sis n' bro in-law can attest to your courage from the comfort of your heated Beamer, from afar.
Photo's would be appreciated.
:socrazy:
i would if there were waves Uncle!! but instead I'm here in my home office clacking away at the inbox. ocean is flat

Reactions: PPK96754

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
This will probably be my last post as I evidently am not likely to survive much longer.
I just found out that I am under severe threat from a "Bomb Cyclone" that is hammering my area.
We used to just have snowstorms.
Now climate change has produced these "Bomb Cyclones".
:bricks::bricks::bricks:
:roflmao:
:applause2:
:cheers:

Well played, Sir!