Goodbye my dear friend

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
Today we said goodbye to our sweet family member Monkey. For 19 years he’s held a special place in our lives and I can’t imagine life without him. Monkey arrived when Nick was two , now Nick’s away in College and Monkey is soaring through the cosmos with his old pal Yoda. Life is short so we need to enjoy every moment that we have with our friends and family. So long my friend, we loved every minute we had with you. ❤

Attachments

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I didn’t want to dampen the spirits on other threads, but our handsome and loving and clumsy 13 year old black cat died very suddenly of a stroke or embolism this past Wednesday.

I’m sorry for your loss homie. I’ve loved and lost dozens of beloved pets in my 43 years, and while yes, for me anyway, I developed a little bit of a callous to the inevitability of it, it’s still always so heartbreaking. These furry little lunatics got nothing but love, even when they’re being little jerks

or even when they are glowing with the very fires of the Balrog
48677139-3DA6-46FB-BBE7-F73C4FDC6048.jpeg

Last edited:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Sorry for your loss. 19 years is a long life for a dog so I’m sure it was a good one. Definitely one of the hardest things losing a dog, just be proud of the good life you provided.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I think 19 years makes it harder. That's a long time.

Condolences. I've seen She Who Must Be Obeyed around a bit but I haven't seen you in awhile.

Take care.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Sorry to heart this man. My dog, Mr. Bookman, is 15 years old. I have to carry him up the three steps that lead up to my house. He stumbles and falls when he walks, but he is still very food motivated. He's pooped in the house a few times, so I know the time is coming, but it's gonna be devastating when it happens. He spent most of his outdoor life chasing a ball at low-tide at The Hook. His only real activity now is wrangling treats out of that Kong bone in the photo.

messages_0 (38).jpeg
messages_0 (37).jpeg