Good 3/2 with smoothskin

billypilgrim

Nep status
Apr 19, 2017
thatz custom suit range.

anyone know how will feral or michael volten suits fit relative to oneill?
At first the feral medium felt a little bit tighter in the waist and shoulders to me compared to oneill. Not as stretchy as the striped technobutter stuff but a very flexible and comfortable suit, due to how they do the seams and the material they use. Felt like it really conformed to my body and was never restrictive. I am 5'10", have broad shoulders and a slim waist and weigh about 150-155. Probably the best fitting suit I've had and one of the longest lasting. Usually with Oneill and Xcel I've got some extra material in the midriff region, and sometimes my xcels feel like the arms are a little bit short.

Reactions: Havoc and oeste858

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
$500! I didn't realize Isirus was that high. Then we're really talking about what's the best 3/2.
I was thinking he wanted bargain/value suits, but I guess that was a different thread. I wouldn't mind spending more for a better suit. Most likely, I'm gonna see if I can find a shop that carries Feral and Volte to try on
oeste, feral ships for free, and free shipping back to them within 30 days if it doesn't fit.

Reactions: oeste858