Go to Los Angeles and you will die…

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Sammy Soyface up there is leaving out a lot of that story

Besides, If the police were using hollowpoints chances are that tragedy wouldn't have happened
Police should be using hollow points is an answer to their trigger happy ineptitude?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
So you haven't read about the story you're referencing?
it was drywall though...I don't think anything saves the kid

they shouldn't have been firing weapons indoors like that....totally fkn insane.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

they shouldn't have been firing weapons indoors like that....totally fkn insane.
Leave it to the guy who’s constantly shrieking about an over reaching government to defend the killing of an innocent 14yr old girl. But Masks and vaccines oh my!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

When the bullet explodes inside the criminal’s body, it won’t go through the drywall

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Leave it to the guy who’s constantly shrieking about an over reaching government to defend the killing of an innocent 14yr old girl. But Masks and vaccines oh my!
Ok Fecal

I was offering solutions to avoid this happening again, somehow this turns into defending killing a child in the soycuck mind

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Sammy Soyface up there is leaving out a lot of that story

Besides, If the police were using hollowpoints chances are that tragedy wouldn't have happened
Maybe the police should have tried taking the guy armed with a bike lock alive before they started firing on him?

The guy was obv a loon and a credible threat who I have little sympathy for but the pig with the itchy trigger finger who begged to take point with his rifle should have a lot of explaining to do.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Maybe the police should have tried taking the guy armed with a bike lock alive before they started firing on him?

The guy was obv a loon and a credible threat who I have little sympathy for but the pig with the itchy trigger finger who begged to take point with his rifle should have a lot of explaining to do.
Yeah, social workers should have just talked to him while he was beating a woman to death with a bike lock

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Was it determined if the bullet that killed the girl was a stray or passed through the perp? Not sure id call three shots an itchy trigger finger.

I don’t think a rifle is the right firearm to take point in close combat at a public location like that though.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
and when they miss and hit something else, the damage is catastrophic

foolish
And what happened here wasn’t?

Do we sacrifice the life of the woman being attacked with the bike lock to save other lives?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Do we sacrifice the life of the woman being attacked with the bike lock to save other lives?
look at you getting all hyperbolic and dramatic, that's cute

maybe bike lock lady was 60+....so I'll apply your own covid logic and say, yes, save the kid

derpa derp!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Jesus Christ if a police force can't stop a bike lock attack without killing a 14 year old because cops can't shoot for sh!t then Defund is the solution, not the problem. Two officers with batons who can't stop a bike lock attack dying in the line of duty is a win for the gene pool and the taxpayer.

Besides like afoaf said, she wouldn't have died from blunt bike lock trauma, she would have died with blunt bike lock trauma.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Jesus Christ if a police force can't stop a bike lock attack without killing a 14 year old because cops can't shoot for sh!t then Defund is the solution, not the problem. Two officers with batons who can't stop a bike lock attack dying in the line of duty is a win for the gene pool and the taxpayer.

Besides like afoaf said, she wouldn't have died from blunt bike lock trauma, she would have died with blunt bike lock trauma.
Funding would be the solution, not defunding

That sounds like they need a lot more training and marksmanship practice. All of which costs money

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Was it determined if the bullet that killed the girl was a stray or passed through the perp? Not sure id call three shots an itchy trigger finger.

I don’t think a rifle is the right firearm to take point in close combat at a public location like that though.
I believe the LAPD’s official explaination is that it was a bullet that ricocheted off the floor through the wall. My guess is it was the first shot fired as he raised his barrel.