Go to Los Angeles and you will die…

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It will have to get worse before there is an outcry to get tough on crime.

I thought it would be a cholera outbreak started by the homeless that killed some rich folk in Del Mar.

That is what we need.

Some really rich people need to sh!t themselves to death
Take note @bird.LA

Guess what she blames the increase in crime on….

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Does anyone care what happens to these cities? I don’t. I did after 9/11 but in the 20 years since I’ve learned what these city libbies think of people like me. Let them simmer in their own juices.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
bird disagrees.
Robbery numbers in LA are down from 2019. The only year in recent history they've been lower was 2020.

Yes, obviously anyone living in a city (or really anywhere) should be aware of their surroundings and stay vigilant, but as the headline suggests, don't devolve into paranoia. You guys are letting this media narrative scare you, but that fear tickles your confirmation bias so it feels good.

You're very well programmed.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I am guessing mini-dress lady is getting married at City Hall and these are background shots.
It looks like the mayor of your fair city has switched to advocating prosecution of some of the crimes they were letting slide, more budget for the cops, etc.

Reactions: Mr Doof

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This is about a half mile from me. I walk my dog in that park a couple times a week…

Kinda crazy that this happened in September and it’s just coming out now.