Go to Los Angeles and you will die…

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
SF is what happens when people don't care about their own backyard
This is the problem. Most the houses there don't have backyards.

But yeah, seriously, fuck that policy of not prosecuting theft/robbery/burglary. Three items stolen, three strikes, life. Boom. Done. Or start recycling abandoned barcas and send adrift. Why spend money on jailing and further crime when we can just ship them out?

If we're playing the long game, though, only prosecute those who steal American-made goods. If it's just more Chinese sh!t they stole, they walk. Maybe even get a free Uber to steal more. Then retailers learn to stop stocking Chinese goods. Think of it as an indirect tariff.

Kento as deep state chief of staff for whoever wins 2024. Much less scrutiny and sh!t gets done.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Wrong about the $300M number but that's ok. You're wrong about a lot of things.

Isn't it interesting how you are such a slave to binary thinking that you're unable to acknowledge any gray areas of cause and effect? That tough on crime policies had significant negative impacts as well.

I'd encourage you to learn to think critically, but I'm thinking your intellect is likely only capable of rote regurgitation. Sad.
It's actually greater than 300m.

This has nothing to do with "tough on crime". This is complete decriminalization of crime that is bringing misery to minority neighborhoods. There's nothing binary about that. There's not one example of good that has come of this. There is absolutely zero community benefit to these policies. There's only white guilt and resultant racism. That should make you feel terrible about your views.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
It's actually greater than 300m.

This has nothing to do with "tough on crime". This is complete decriminalization of crime that is bringing misery to minority neighborhoods. There's nothing binary about that. There's not one example of good that has come of this. There is absolutely zero community benefit to these policies. There's only white guilt and resultant racism. That should make you feel terrible about your views.
You don't know what my views are dumbass.

I'm just enjoying you getting whipped into a frenzy by fear driven media narratives.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
As expected. As long as it's not in your neighborhood...right racist?
You seem to be attributing some set of beliefs to me that I have not expressed in this thread. It's strange, but then again you're not really known around here for having a fully functional cognitive system.

Here, I'll spell it out for you since you need help: I do not dispute that *some* crime is up on the year. I do not necessarily support any decisions made by any DA. I do think that the histrionic statement by the LAPD detective (the subject of this thread) is laughable. I also know that any increase in crime can likely not be boiled down to any one simple explanation that perfectly breaks down on a left vs right spectrum.

Anyway, thank you for allowing me the outlet to point out how dumb many of you guys are. It helps keep me civil and quiet in real life environments.

Last edited:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
You seem to be attributing some set of beliefs to me that I have not expressed in this thread. It's strange, but then again you're not really known around here for having a fully functional cognitive system.

Here, I'll spell it out for you since you need help: I do not dispute that *some* crime is up on the year. I do not necessarily support any decisions made by any DA. I do think that the histrionic statement by the LAPD detective (the subject of this thread) is laughable. I also know that any increase in crime can likely not be boiled down to any one simple explanation that perfectly breaks down on a left vs right spectrum.

Anyway, thank you for allowing me the outlet to point out how dumb many of you guys are. It helps keep me civil and quiet in real life environments.
I only comment on what you say here, in this thread. You dismiss the miserable conditions that non-white people live in in Los Angeles as media hype. That's bullshit and you know it.

ALL crime is up in LA. From the third world conditions that are swallowing up downtown...making it unsafe for children of working class households to the crime in once safe suburbs where minorities found refuge from the crime wave in the 80's. Not only that...but the people committing ALL CRIME are getting let out of jail to commit more crimes that will never be prosecuted.

You can 100% boil the crime issues in Los Angles down to city policies.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Didn't this happened to NY in the 70s?
We've been down this road before. Low crime in the '50s was followed by cries of "police brutality, fuck the pigs!" in the '60s and '70s which led to a lax criminal justice system and skyrocketing crime in the '70s and '80s, which led to cries, especially from the inner cities, for more police and "get the criminals off the streets", which led to crackdowns in the '90s and '00s and much lower crime rates, and now we are getting cries of 'defund the police" and no cash bail and so on and crime is already going back up. And the cycle continues...

Reactions: enframed

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I only comment on what you say here, in this thread. You dismiss the miserable conditions that non-white people live in in Los Angeles as media hype. That's bullshit and you know it.

ALL crime is up in LA. From the third world conditions that are swallowing up downtown...making it unsafe for children of working class households to the crime in once safe suburbs where minorities found refuge from the crime wave in the 80's. Not only that...but the people committing ALL CRIME are getting let out of jail to commit more crimes that will never be prosecuted.

You can 100% boil the crime issues in Los Angles down to city policies.
the people of Los Angeles voted for the mayor and gascon. In a democracy especially you get the government you deserve. Third world countries where minorities are from are that way because of their people. There’s nothing magical that turns the into first worlders once they get here. Without some control over their influx and assimilation, they just turn the first world into the third world.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Oh, you think elections around these parts are legit?

Lol.
Even if they're not, it's because the people have failed to care enough about election integrity. "We" the People need to push for reforms. The government will not reform itself. Otherwise, it seems to me that the people of LA are getting what they deserve.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Someone I know who works in a retail wine shop had some kid steal her phone right off her desk, right in front of her. She said give that back and he said no and took off. He was not wearing a mask.