Go to Los Angeles and you will die…

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I wonder if that guy is a trump supporter?

I wonder if he will get pushback at work.

There are some really nice places in LA

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
A co-worker's husband was working for Chevron in Nigeria.

Would fly from Atlanta to Lagos, then get on helicopter to this place to make sure the machines/processes do what they're supposed to do:

1639075650139.png

As such:

1 he was forbidden to walk around Lagos without bodyguard and needed to file paperwork to get security detail assigned
2 unable to give me a surf report any any of the outlets of the Niger river delta
3 forbidden to swim in river or ocean
4 lost weight ("too hot to eat")
5 someone built a still from cast off refinery parts, resulting hooch was terrible

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
LAPD Detective Says LA Not Safe: “don’t visit because we don’t think we can keep you safe right now.”

Were you alive in the 80’s?

I didn’t experience LA much back then but I have a lot of memories of NYC back when the subways were covered in Graffiti, the south Bronx was bombed out like Damascus and the bowery and lower east side was occupied by bums and squats. The things self-declared tough guys like you shriek about when it comes to crime pale in comparison. Could it be better sure, but why are you so scared? Or do people like you bitch about it just cause you need something to bitch about?

• Love
Reactions: Pico

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Were you alive in the 80’s?

I didn’t experience LA much back then but I have a lot of memories of NYC back when the subways were covered in Graffiti, the south Bronx was bombed out like Damascus and the bowery and lower east side was occupied by bums and squats. The things self-declared tough guys like you shriek about when it comes to crime pale in comparison. Could it be better sure, but why are you so scared? Or do people like you bitch about it just cause you need something to bitch about?
Who says I’m scared? I work in some of the worst areas in the LA basin several times a month. Usually by myself.

Im just posting the story.

Many areas have improved overall in recent years (Compton, South Central, Watts) but many have fallen or gone to absolute sh!t (Venice, Brentwood, Silverlake).

Part of the problem here is attitudes like yours who say it’s just part of living in a big city. It doesn’t have to be.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Who says I’m scared? I work in some of the worst areas in the LA basin several times a month. Usually by myself.

Im just posting the story.

Many areas have improved overall in recent years (Compton, South Central, Watts) but many have fallen or gone to absolute sh!t (Venice, Brentwood, Silverlake).

Part of the problem here is attitudes like yours who say it’s just part of living in a big city. It doesn’t have to be.
Go to Brentwood and you will die!

Isn’t that what happened to Breitbart? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
I work in some of the worst areas in the LA basin several times a month.

(Venice, Brentwood, Silverlake).
LMAO

From what I read on here, the 805 is an absolute sh!t hole these days... of course according to the people reporting that information LA is as well. Not sure you all are reliable sources.

Reactions: Pico

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
LMAO

From what I read on here, the 805 is an absolute sh!t hole these days... of course according to the people reporting that information LA is as well. Not sure you all are reliable sources.
Nice edit of what I wrote. Not really sure what point you’re trying to make.

The point you did make is that you are disingenuous at best.