Gliders....

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I received several tire kicking PMs.

The bottom line is if you want to try a glider this is your chance to do so, probably at a price point unmatched anywhere else.

Also, As stated before since people can’t read, yes it comes with a brand spanking new 4A fin, and yes it comes with a board bag.

Now, you can mentally agonize over whether or not to spend $1300+ on a new one/the needed accessories or $750 on my total package product that has literally been ridden 5 waves.

Just don’t PM me, talk about meeting, then ghost.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I checked the reefs (S) after my optometry appt yesterday and it looked like it would have been fun as fook on my glider. They hand;e bigger waves than most think and they were doing that stand up to fat section to down the line deal. perfect.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I checked the reefs (S) after my optometry appt yesterday and it looked like it would have been fun as fook on my glider. They hand;e bigger waves than most think and they were doing that stand up to fat section to down the line deal. perfect.
But at a certain spot this morning (you know where, but I'm told you swore it off?) there were some of the cleanest most perfect barrels head high barrels I have ever seen in my life...crowd small enough there was plenty for all.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
:socrazy: dang trying to figure out where you're talking about cause I don't recall swearing any spot off but I think I might still know where.

I really don't want to know. 2.5 weeks out of the water and probably 6 more to go.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I thought I would update you all on the sale of of my glider.

I put an ad on OfferUp for the used once glider, boardbag, and used once Green-O 4A fin. for $800 (erBB price was $750)

About three minutes later as I was posting the same ad to Craig's I got a message - "Hey, I want to buy your glider. I have cash. Where can we meet?"

20 minutes later he was handing over the cash and I was handing over the stuff.

So in all, the sale took about 23 minutes.