Gliders....

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I was going to share the CL post for a 10' Deepest Reaches twinnie Glider, but it was gone a fewminutes later

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Have been searching CL every day for one of these. How the hell did I miss it?
Depending on how specific you are, I think that several well respected shapers are less expensive than you might think, but there is a delay in construction.

If you're like me and trying to find a balance between condition and a very low price, you gotta play the waiting game anyway.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Depending on how specific you are, I think that several well respected shapers are less expensive than you might think, but there is a delay in construction.

If you're like me and trying to find a balance between condition and a very low price, you gotta play the waiting game anyway.
Try Allan Gibbons he could hook you up.with a nice glider.

Reactions: hankster
Jul 27, 2014
I just picked up a used 8'10 Mini Glider and I can't get off it. The thing catches waves significantly better than my 9'4 log. Ridiculously fast, and catches anything. The mini size is great because it fits easily in my car. If it were 10+ I probably wouldn't grab it very often (I'm lazy).

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I just picked up a used 8'10 Mini Glider and I can't get off it. The thing catches waves significantly better than my 9'4 log. Ridiculously fast, and catches anything. The mini size is great because it fits easily in my car. If it were 10+ I probably wouldn't grab it very often (I'm lazy).

At the time, I had no garage and lived on the 3rd floor. I asked my shaper to pack everything he could into something under 8ft.

Fast forward to a few months later and an unexpected move - I have a garage. The 7'10" he made is pretty sweet ( I've only paddled it), but I wish I would've gotten something closer to a true glider.

Reactions: speak

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
Who shaped it? Pics?

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
put these on the CL thread, but in case anyone is looking for one....
and

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
"glider"/sprint paddleboard update ride review ting:

fugggg.....soooo soked i picked this ting up. rode it for session #2 in overhead (on my knees!) santana ana style hollow action....peaky lines. got a quick cover up...managed a little whip back...most fo all....enjoyed a type of glide that is unreal when flying down the line on anything other than a big, stupid and ridiculous piece of goodness. definitely can adjust the line on thisone...square tail helps,,,,mucho much easier than riding a stock board