Give me an excuse not to go to Utah!

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
So...if I can come up with something cool to do around/on the way to MOrro Bay...I can avoid a trip out to Zion...which I sure as F&*(## don't want to do. Any ideas? I like finding the nearest sh!thole dive bar, hop in the ocean, and staying put (in whatever order). she wants to see things/be touristy or whatever the hell people do, and doesn't get in the ocean, nor drink on any respectable scale! Ideas? AYUDAME!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I like that you don't want to do what your girl wants to do.

I makes me feel less like a jerk.

I feel bad when I want to do not what my girl wants to do.

I want to want to do it.

But I get this look on my face and then she gets mad at me anyway.

I'm like, "can't we just stay home and drink and fuck?"

• Haha
Reactions: One-Off

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Summer in Zion? I've done it, but no thanks. Too hot to take full advantage of what's on offer.

Zion is an epic trip in winter. Bonus if it's snowing.

Trust me.

You can also hit Bryce Canyon at this time. The silence is EPIC.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I like that you don't want to do what your girl wants to do.

I makes me feel less like a jerk.

I feel bad when I want to do not what my girl wants to do.

I want to want to do it.

But I get this look on my face and then she gets mad at me anyway.

I'm like, "can't we just stay home and drink and fook?"
got any pics?

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
either really drunk or not drunk enough.
fug.

pretty sure yo accuratley just defined my entier existence
----------------
I don't like going inland, i don't liek hiking, I don't care to see things, i don't care to spend gas money, i don't even like driving 20 miles. i REALLY don't like doing any of those while within head miles'distance of remotely sober. i see more of god's awesome creation in the random faces and bs of bar flies.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Isn’t it against the Utah law to sell alcohol on Sunday’s? That’s a reason right there!! Lol
Jk
Keep up the Utah tips as we will be making a pilgrimage there in the future. Heard fish lake? Fish camp? Is pretty awesome.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You’re gonna have to work out your negotiating skills. Ni clara, ni oscura, mestiza.
456B13A2-ED08-44DD-AB05-35446F5BD0FD.jpeg

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
So...if I can come up with something cool to do around/on the way to MOrro Bay...I can avoid a trip out to Zion...which I sure as F&*(## don't want to do. Any ideas? I like finding the nearest sh!thole dive bar, hop in the ocean, and staying put (in whatever order). she wants to see things/be touristy or whatever the hell people do, and doesn't get in the ocean, nor drink on any respectable scale! Ideas? AYUDAME!
what kind of stupid gay dumb lame wiener dog DOESN'T want to go to fkn Zion?

fkn commie

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
You're tripping; Zion is insane. Lots of Utah is insane. But it's gotta be HOT right now; like too hot. We were on Lake Powell recently and if it wasn't for the lake, it'd have been miserable.

If you go, bring lots of alcohol as Utah beer is garbage.

Morro Bay is overrated; especially right now.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

scooch

Nep status
Jun 14, 2013
Damn. I'd say rent a hot tub at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort in Avila but they are probably closed. Maybe check out some hikes in Montana De Oro? Probably a cluster fook right now though. Wineries? Skate park in SLO? Morro would be a packed too. Hell I dont know. Maybe Zion isnt such a bad idea.

Nick Kerr

OTF status
Apr 3, 2020
I did Zion in July. Hot as hell but worth the trip. The Narrows was the worst part of it....way overrated. It's cool for about the first hour but then monotonous. Started at 7 and we went for three hours before calling it about an hour past Wall Street. The walk back was terrible....like walking through Disneyland....just crushed full of people.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
I did Zion in July. Hot as hell but worth the trip. The Narrows was the worst part of it....way overrated. It's cool for about the first hour but then monotonous. Started at 7 and we went for three hours before calling it about an hour past Wall Street. The walk back was terrible....like walking through Disneyland....just crushed full of people.
I thought the Narrows was the best part, by far. But we saw almost no people.

Reactions: Mr Doof