Ghislaine Maxwell .......done?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There was this one chick who was pretty hot that I banged who also blew me off twice that night. After I jackson pollocked her face she asked to go again and I declined. I still look back on that with regret.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Two weeks? Pffffffft. I want the under on that sh!t. We're talking jail in Brooklyn. I'd bet death due to stabbing-induced blood loss, organ trauma, and/or blunt trauma to grill for making eye contact, or attempting to explain to functionally illiterate cellmates that given name is "Ghislaine".

If she's in solitary or isolation, I think accidental death due to envenomation by Persian Gulf Sea Snake or Malayan Krait is likely within the week.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Two weeks? Pffffffft. I want the under on that sh!t. We're talking jail in Brooklyn. I'd bet death due to stabbing-induced blood loss, organ trauma, and/or blunt trauma to grill for making eye contact, or attempting to explain to functionally illiterate cellmates that given name is "Ghislaine".

If she's in solitary or isolation, I think accidental death due to envenomation by Persian Gulf Sea Snake or Malayan Krait is likely within the week.
she may end up dying of lead poisoning in there

Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Reactions: manbearpig