Get rid of the ballots!

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
comical

trump has shown massive restraint despite open insubordination throughout his term within the exec branch which he ostensibly heads and despite a series of absurd attempts to deny him his office (defecting electors, emoluments, 25th amendment, etc)
Trump has shown massive restraint? I can’t wait to see him stop holding back in his next couple of terms!

insubordination? What the fvck are you talking about?

massive restraint - jeezus, you’ve lost it, man :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Trump has shown massive restraint? I can’t wait to see him stop holding back in his next couple of terms!

insubordination? What the fvck are you talking about?

massive restraint - jeezus, you’ve lost it, man :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I doubt you will see the same restraint after he is re-elected

which is why dems are so hysterical to prevent that

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Nuking Democrat-run cities? That kind of lack of restraint?
Not poisoning journalists the right accurate negative stories about him like his hero Putin? Or protecting the murdering dictator of Saudi Arabia? Wait he already did that.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I doubt you will see the same restraint after he is re-elected

which is why dems are so hysterical to prevent that
There’s a very sick part of me that’s curious to see how far he takes it
I know it’s not just me who feels that way. There’s something about a trainwreck or disaster that provides a thrill
But the narcissist President and potentially most powerful person in the world should not be the disaster

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
How the Trump campaign is already planning to keep power after the election
THOM DUNN 8:55 AM FRI SEP 25, 2020

The Atlantic has a long, detailed, and harrowing new piece by Barton Gellman that goes in-depth into election security and the GOP's established history of voter suppression tactics. But Gellman also speaks with a few members of the Trump campaign team, who — as long as their names are protected — are very open about acknowledging the legal strongarm tactics that they're already planning to use to retain power. Think Jeb Bush assigning his own electors in Florida during the 2000 election. Think Pat McCrory in North Carolina using his lameduck period to legally strip powers from the incoming Democrats in 2016. Now think worse.

It's a long, but important read beyond this section, too. (You can also listen to it via Audm.)
The Election That Could Break America [Barton Gellman / The Atlantic]
He’s way behind in national polls and wants people to think he has a path to victory.