George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The fact that George Zimmerman is a conservative hero is telling.

The difference in the Avanetti comparison is that the left had no problem casting Avanetti aside once he revealed himself to be scum. The right on the other hand likes to bathe themselves in scum.
Birds of a feather flock together.

Reactions: afoaf and $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Trump should toss him over the wall.
Trump will wrap his arms around him. Surprised he hasn't been invited to the whitehouse yet or appointed the head of the Secret Service. Or at least the Mar A Lago Security team.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rts265

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Which he (Avenatti) wasn't when he was making the rounds on TV and publicly mulling his prospects for running for President.

The point I'm making is that anyone who is cheerleading Z-Man because he's inserting himself into the news by trying to sue these politicians will be hating it the next time he gets into another fight or gets arrested for beating his girlfriend. This guy in no hero.

Please point out where I was "cheerleading" Zimmerman.

Buttergig and Warren accused Zimmerman, not of being arrested for spousal abuse, but of racism in killing Trayvon Martin. The case and Zimmerman's alleged motives became a cause celeb in the left wing as an example of racism. They were proven wrong in a court of law. Nobody who's been acquitted of a crime deserves to be re-accused by loud mouth race baiters.,

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I didn't accuse you of cheerleading. I didn't comment at all on the merits of his lawsuit. What I'm saying is that Z-Man has the potential to spontaneously combust the way Avenatti did.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005

Buttergig and Warren accused Zimmerman, not of being arrested for spousal abuse, but of racism in killing Trayvon Martin. The case and Zimmerman's alleged motives became a cause celeb in the left wing as an example of racism. They were proven wrong in a court of law. Nobody who's been acquitted of a crime deserves to be re-accused by loud mouth race baiters.,
Exactly. I am hardly a Zimmerman admirer, but he was acquitted by a jury, and Pocahontas and Buttgig accused him of racism in murdering Martin. That is highly defamatory. Regardless of whatever else Zimmerman has done, their statements concerning those charges are false and defamatory.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Exactly. I am hardly a Zimmerman admirer, but he was acquitted by a jury, and Pocahontas and Buttgig accused him of racism in murdering Martin. That is highly defamatory. Regardless of whatever else Zimmerman has done, their statements concerning those charges are false and defamatory.

OJ Simpson was acquitted by a jury. Please tell us how you believe that he didn't kill Nicole and Ronald.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
As for Avanatti, the fact that Avanatti was only recently convicted of extortion does not mean that he only recently changed his identity from a good person to a bad person. He committed the felony he was convicted of many months ago. The extortion which Avanatti was convicted of is only an example of what he was doing with Stormy Daniels against Trump 3 years ago. Avanatti is a slimeballl, and a jury of 12 people all said so.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
as for Avanatti, the fact that Avanatti was only recently convicted of extortion does not mean that he only recently changed his identity from a good person to a bad person. He committed the felony he was convicted of many months ago. The extortion which Avanatti was convicted of is only an example of what he was doing with Stormy Daniels against Trump 3 years ago. Avanatti is a slimeballl, and a jury of 12 people all said so.

Do you think Donald Trump hasn't been a slime bucket all along? Is it possible to be a slime bucket sans a felony conviction?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER

The difference in the Avanetti comparison is that the left had no problem casting Avanetti aside once he revealed himself to be scum. The right on the other hand likes to bathe themselves in scum.
People who end sentences with the work "telling" are feminine.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

By your reasoning shouldn't Barack Obama have sued Trump and Joe Arpaio for their birtherism witch hunt?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You just strongly implied it.
Not my intention, actually.

I don't assume that just because you post an article automatically means that you agree with it. I sometimes post articles I don't necessarily agree with. But whether you do or don't agree with the merits of these actions makes no difference WRT my commentary on Zimmerman. He is no model citizen so even if he's 100% justified it's still a case of asshole-on-asshole as far as I'm concerned.

I actively defended the doesn't-appear-guilty-of-murder allegation from the start, based on the facts of which we were aware. Those fact patterns held up through the trial so I wasn't surprised when he was eventually judged not guilty. That doesn't make me an apologist or a supporter of how he lives his life from that point forward.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I actively defended the doesn't-appear-guilty-of-murder allegation from the start, based on the facts of which we were aware. Those fact patterns held up through the trial so I wasn't surprised when he was eventually judged not guilty. That doesn't make me an apologist or a supporter of how he lives his life from that point forward.
You mean based on the fact that he killed a minor that was armed with a bag of skittles and an arizona iced tea that he chose to pursue with a loaded firearm against the directives of the 911 dispatcher that told him to wait for Law Enforcement? Those facts?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You mean based on the fact that he killed a minor that was armed with a bag of skittles and an arizona iced tea that he chose to pursue with a loaded firearm against the directives of the 911 dispatcher that told him to wait for Law Enforcement? Those facts?
Yes. Those facts. Among others.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Then how did GZ end up with a busted up face? Pretty easy to make a self defense claim with that, and it’s more than enough reasonable doubt for an acquittal.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Who's Zimmerman a hero to?