George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
George Zimmerman sues Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren for $265 million

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Zimmerman wants a day in court against two of the leading Democratic presidential contenders, accusing them of defamation.

In a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Florida, the man who killed Trayvon Martin in self-defense in 2012 accused Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of “maliciously defam[ing]” Mr. Zimmerman, using the killing “as a pretext to demagogue and falsely brand Zimmerman as a white supremacist and racist to their millions of Twitter followers.”

Mr. Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges on traditional self-defense grounds, because Martin attacked him and beat his head against the ground, supposedly for profiling the black teen while on a neighborhood-watch shift.

“The obvious intent of Buttigieg and Warren’s Tweets is alleged race baiting, in an attempt to draw African American votes during this Democrat presidential primary season,” Zimmerman attorney Larry Klayman said in an announcement of the lawsuit, according to WorldNetDaily.

The suit was filed in the Circuit Court for the 10th Judicial Circuit in Polk County, Florida.

It accuses Ms. Warren and Mr. Buttigieg of actual malice, a prerequisite to win a libel case if one is a public figure.

“Both defendants, Buttigieg and Warren, are alleged in the complaint to have acted with actual malice, as it is widely known that Zimmerman was acquitted of murder based on self-defense,” the announcement said.

The tweets in question both said Martin was killed because of “racism” or “white supremacy.”

“Trayvon Martin would have been 25 today. How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear?” Mr. Buttigieg tweeted.

Ms. Warren wrote: “My heart goes out to @SybrinaFulton and Trayvon’s family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children – especially young Black boys – can grow up safe and free.”

The lawsuit, which represents only one point of view, seeks $265 million “for loss of good will and reputation.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Another Conservative hero, are all rightwingers scumbags or just those online?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Oh? What has Zimmerman been convicted of?
I didn't think he was guilty of the allegation of murder in the Trayvon case, so I'm not referring to that. I took a ton of sht on this forum back in the day for disagreeing that it was murder.

But he has been involved in other confrontations and including some allegations of domestic violence. So i think he's been lucky in not racking up a criminal conviction so far. He's definitely not what I would call a model citizen by any stretch of the imagination. I think anyone who is cheerleading for him right now just because they like the political angle is making a big mistake.

Reactions: $kully

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I didn't think he was guilty of the allegation of murder in the Trayvon case, so I'm not referring to that. I took a ton of sht on this forum back in the day for disagreeing that it was murder.

But he has been involved in other confrontations and including some allegations of domestic violence. So i think he's been lucky in not racking up a criminal conviction so far. He's definitely not what I would call a model citizen by any stretch of the imagination. I think anyone who is cheerleading for him right now just because they like the political angle is making a big mistake.

But Avanatti is a convicted felon.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
But Avanatti is a convicted felon.
Which he (Avenatti) wasn't when he was making the rounds on TV and publicly mulling his prospects for running for President.

The point I'm making is that anyone who is cheerleading Z-Man because he's inserting himself into the news by trying to sue these politicians will be hating it the next time he gets into another fight or gets arrested for beating his girlfriend. This guy in no hero.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Zimmerman needs to hear his name in the media once per year or he turns into a toad.
He kind of already looks like one.

If they ever get around to filming that Lovecraft story "The Shadow Over Innsmouth", both Zimmerman and Ann Coultor will not require makeup whatsoever to star as the Deep Ones of the Dagon cult.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
He kind of already looks like one.

If they ever get around to filming that Lovecraft story "The Shadow Over Innsmouth", both Zimmerman and Ann Coultor will not require makeup whatsoever to star as the Deep Ones of the Dagon cult.
More like this...

tenor.gif

Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The fact that George Zimmerman is a conservative hero is telling.

The difference in the Avanetti comparison is that the left had no problem casting Avanetti aside once he revealed himself to be scum. The right on the other hand likes to bathe themselves in scum.