Gavin exposed

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I would agree that Gavin is probably regularly tested, although I'm not sure about the rest of the entourage he's dining with.

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
OK, so Gavin's a hypocritical scumbag rich boy politician. What are you gonna do about it, other than whine? Recall election? Come up with a Repub that has a chance in hell of beating him in 22? Send Meal Team 6 into Sacramento to regulate?
just proves these guys don't believe what they are preaching, its all about power, but you guys don't get it yet but you will soon enough

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
just proves these guys don't believe what they are preaching, its all about power, but you guys don't get it yet but you will soon enough
That's the conclusion you draw? Maybe he just fucked up? Made a mistake? Even showed really poor judgment. Has Trump ever made a mistake?

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Don’t you think massive unemployment and bankrupted business would generate some negative press and harm his re-election chances?

Why are epidemiologist pushing for masks and shutdowns? Are they, like the biased mainstream media, just slaves to those “big mask“ dollars being thrown at them? :roflmao:

Your issue doesn’t seem to be that MSM is biased, you just don’t agree with their bias.
Not all epidemiologists are; there are many at prestigious universities that subscribe to the "herd immunity" program and have maintained that position with consistency. Most of the lockdowns are driven by fearful politicians. For instance, the CDC does not advocate school closures at this time, yet many states are closing schools. As for masks, the CDC in March did not advocate mask wearing, nor did the "top" infectious disease expert, Dr. Fauci. I wear masks, and thought Fauci and the CDC were dumbasses back in March for not advocating that.

Question: did lockdowns work, anywhere in the world? If so where? Serious question. And when you honestly answer that question, tell me why you think they will work this time.

It's sad that there are still people like you who--ten months into this mess--still don't have an effing clue about what has gone on, but put:roflmao: on their posts to mock others, all the while demonstrating their complete and total ignorance.

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
That's the conclusion you draw? Maybe he just fucked up? Made a mistake? Even showed really poor judgment. Has Trump ever made a mistake?
10 years from now you'll still be bringing up trump....
Maybe gavin is a secret trump fan, just like you

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
Not all epidemiologists are; there are many at prestigious universities that subscribe to the "herd immunity" program and have maintained that position with consistency. Most of the lockdowns are driven by fearful politicians. For instance, the CDC does not advocate school closures at this time, yet many states are closing schools. As for masks, the CDC in March did not advocate mask wearing, nor did the "top" infectious disease expert, Dr. Fauci. I wear masks, and thought Fauci and the CDC were dumbasses back in March for not advocating that.

Question: did lockdowns work, anywhere in the world? If so where? Serious question. And when you honestly answer that question, tell me why you think they will work this time.

It's sad that there are still people like you who--ten months into this mess--still don't have an effing clue about what has gone on, but put:roflmao: on their posts to mock others, all the while demonstrating their complete and total ignorance.
all valid points and crickets......
no one is touching this cause you speak the truth and they don't wanna hear it

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
The one possible example I can think of is tricky, because I don't trust their numbers and they are a totalitarian regime that is willing to do things I completely oppose - China

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
which is pretty much your argument for why Greenwald - in your view - is shilling for Putin
You are missing out a big part of the comparison.

Actually, two parts.

I just thought of a third one.

Comparisons are hard.

I learned that here.

But Ifallalot would approve.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

They worked all over the world. Relapse is a result of lifting the bans. Derp.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
all valid points and crickets......
no one is touching this cause you speak the truth and they don't wanna hear it
Hear what? He said masks are necessary and unnecessary. He said lockdowns are effective and ineffective. And you agree apparently. courageous

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Yep. That menu looks hoity-toity and high-maintenance, small portion-sized junk.

Give me a 30+ oz steak any day over that. No garnish beyond a few beers on the side.
What's the name of that really cool steakhouse in Santa Barbara County (I think) that cooks over open fire & seating is family style?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
They worked all over the world. Relapse is a result of lifting the bans. Derp.
:foreheadslap:
Of course. If you keep everything locked down, and everyone apart from each other, forever, how could anyone get sick?
Why didn't we think of that?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
ok, sounds like a learning opportunity, hit me
Ok, but only because you are nice.

Lets look at the comparison:

Liberal cuck erbber poster who hates trump makes posts here daily = GG professional journalist with large readership and an ax to grind with the US.

Donald Trump = USA

Gavin Newsom = Putin

I don't think any or those comparisons are good matches.

GG actually helps Putin with his journalism and hurts the US. GG might not being a willing accomplice to Putin but I would bet Putin loves it.

Liberal cuck erbber poster who attacks trump but gives lips service to Gavin's sin is not really helping Gavin or hurting trump.

Also none of Liberal cuck erbber posters, yeah yeah Gavin, let's get back to trump.

When the issue came up the cucks aknowalge Gavin exercised poor judgement.

Something you rarely see the right wingers here do about Trump.
Like I said, Ifallalot with this this is an EXACT comparison. :dancing:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What's the name of that really cool steakhouse in Santa Barbara County (I think) that cooks over open fire & seating is family style?
You might be thinking of Jocko's in Nipomo, which is maybe 5 miles as the crow flies from the SLO/SB county line. You simply order your cut of meat, and all the sides and dessert are standard and come with it :shaka:

Reactions: Oakleys_N_Zinka

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
:foreheadslap:
Of course. If you keep everything locked down, and everyone apart from each other, forever, how could anyone get sick?
Why didn't we think of that?
The question was where did lockdowns work. They worked in China and in Germany and all over the place.