Gaetz: Done

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Take a look in the mirror dummy. A search that takes seconds to do reveals that 80% of your posts are in the politics section. You really are an angry little troll.
True, except a poll was not taken showing how stupid other users think I am. Not angry at all, just self righteous, hypocritical, dishonest idiocy like yours needs to be mocked, letting it go unchallenged is how we ended up with scumbag Trump and his cult.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
He is accused by his fiance's sister of being a pedophile, under investigation by the Department of Justice, and now delinquent in paying his $265 dues to The Florida Bar association. Rep. Matt Gaetz can no longer practice law in his home state.

Gaetz representatives declare this intentional, as a congressperson is no longer involved in the practice of law, Gaetz surely doesn't need his license.

Daily Beast:

This may look like an oversight, but Gaetz's office is chalking it up to a career change.
"Congressman Gaetz is no longer actively engaged in the practice of law. He is focused on representing his constituents in Congress, not the courtroom," said his office's communications director, Joel Valdez.
That explanation may sound reasonable enough. But four attorneys who spoke to The Daily Beast noted that it is extremely rare for lawyers to do this. Instead, attorneys taking a step back from their legal duties normally pay a smaller $175 fee to remain "inactive" but still a "member in good standing."
"He clearly doesn't take his law license very seriously when he doesn't take the time to pay the $265 dues," said Daniel Uhlfelder, a Santa Rosa Beach attorney who lives in Gaetz's district. "He's not a serious lawyer. He's not a serious congressman. He's not a serious person. This is one small but symbolic example of that."
:roflmao:

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Thanks for pointing out that Gaetz is a rich kid who got this job cause of daddy.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Not a fan of Napier?
The fanbase seems fired up and they got their guy. Florida's program works best with an offensive guy as head coach, because Spurrier got these people addicted to passing crack and they have gnarly withdrawals if there's too much running or too little scoring.

If he can recruit and put points on the board we'll see. I honestly didn't pay too much attention this time around and I'm glad we didn't wind up getting told 'NO' 10 times before getting some guy.

Congrats on the Lincoln Riley hire; Oklahoma's best heading to California is a time-honored tradition.

Also thanks for the remarks on Fisker! Looking now.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
The fanbase seems fired up and they got their guy. Florida's program works best with an offensive guy as head coach, because Spurrier got these people addicted to passing crack and they have gnarly withdrawals if there's too much running or too little scoring.

If he can recruit and put points on the board we'll see. I honestly didn't pay too much attention this time around and I'm glad we didn't wind up getting told 'NO' 10 times before getting some guy.

Congrats on the Lincoln Riley hire; Oklahoma's best heading to California is a time-honored tradition.

Also thanks for the remarks on Fisker! Looking now.
Somehow it just feels right that Oklahoma is reminded that they are a mid tier program.

Napier is a recruiter who is now recruiting in a state with really bad Miami and Florida State. He's also a good X and O guy.

Unfortunately the SEC East for Florida is going to go from being one tough game a year against GA to absolutely brutal...Alabama, Auburn, Georgia plus LSU every year. ....meanwhile the West is going to became the Big12 from a few years ago plus LSU...who is going to crush the skulls of those soft ass no running game No Defense programs. Maybe instead of east west the SEC can do what the NHL did and come up with kooky names for divisions so they can gerrymander them into some sense of fairness. I never bought into the whole SEC teams beat each other up claims...the SOS doesn't show that to be true....but if they go East West by location no one is getting out of the east alive.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Somehow it just feels right that Oklahoma is reminded that they are a mid tier program.

Napier is a recruiter who is now recruiting in a state with really bad Miami and Florida State. He's also a good X and O guy.

Unfortunately the SEC East for Florida is going to go from being one tough game a year against GA to absolutely brutal...Alabama, Auburn, Georgia plus LSU every year. ....meanwhile the West is going to became the Big12 from a few years ago plus LSU...who is going to crush the skulls of those soft ass no running game No Defense programs. Maybe instead of east west the SEC can do what the NHL did and come up with kooky names for divisions so they can gerrymander them into some sense of fairness. I never bought into the whole SEC teams beat each other up claims...the SOS doesn't show that to be true....but if they go East West by location no one is getting out of the east alive.
Did you see that this will for sure be the re-alignment? I kept seeing this dumb sh!t about "pods". Personally, I miss playing Auburn every year and want them back. Missouri belongs in the Big-12, errr, SEC West.

I'd like to see the Gumps, the Barn, and Ole Miss in the East. It would keep vitally important rivalry games in place and allow for renewal of old ones. Ole Miss and Tennessee should play every year, and so should Florida and Auburn.

Having to stomach no ACC instate rivalry games last year suuuuucked. I'm not going to be happy if the UGA-Barn and Vols - Gumps games aren't annual, and Florida and LSU deserve each other every year.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Did you see that this will for sure be the re-alignment? I kept seeing this dumb sh!t about "pods". Personally, I miss playing Auburn every year and want them back. Missouri belongs in the Big-12, errr, SEC West.

I'd like to see the Gumps, the Barn, and Ole Miss in the East. It would keep vitally important rivalry games in place and allow for renewal of old ones. Ole Miss and Tennessee should play every year, and so should Florida and Auburn.

Having to stomach no ACC instate rivalry games last year suuuuucked. I'm not going to be happy if the UGA-Barn and Vols - Gumps games aren't annual, and Florida and LSU deserve each other every year.
I was just making a guess. We dont get too much SEC news out here. Pods would make sense..keeping Florida, LSO, Alabama, and GA in separate Pods would be fair. There should be a Big 12 pod that the other pods get to beat up on a couple times every year.