frontier airlines

bagusolas

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 4, 2009
do a search. i asked this question last week. also since then surfline released an updated list of all arilines. go to surfline and check it out.

Oct 31, 2006
do a search. i asked this question last week. also since then surfline released an updated list of all arilines. go to surfline and check it out.
ya i checked out the surline thing but they dont have frontier

bagusolas

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 4, 2009
oh thats a bumer. i didnt know frontier was international. are you sure you dont transfer to a partner airline of theirs? id just call the airline and check it out...

Oct 31, 2006
i called and said i can check it in as my bag or pay oversize which she said 75 but i dont trust her

Jan 24, 2007
Vail, CO
Visit site
Got a call from my buddy last night after he checked in with Frontier on his way to Costa. No charge. He said that was the second time in a row they didn't charge him for a surf bag.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I've never flown Frontier with a board but I fly with them for business quite a bit. They're a good airline with no BS. I try to book with them every time.

Oct 31, 2006
just wanted to let everyone know that it was free and no charge, but there was a little hassle coming back from costa rica because they charged 75 when it was suppose to be free but they gave us the money back.

Jenks

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Las Vegas
just wanted to let everyone know that it was free and no charge, but there was a little hassle coming back from costa rica because they charged 75 when it was suppose to be free but they gave us the money back.
How were the waves??

Aug 12, 2008
United States
I fly Frontier all the time. Normal price is 75 each way (which is a deal compared to everyone else). They are however the most lenient and let you slide by often enough. 2 of my last 3 flights have been free.

Mar 6, 2019
Copa airline also has a dedicated customer support team. Therefore, the passengers who want more information regarding the sale may contact Copa airline helpline number any time as it is 24/7 active. While booking the flight tickets, in case some technical glitch arises, then the passengers may contact the experienced executives. The executives will listen to the problems and provide the right guidance.
Therefore, Copa airline is a treat for its passengers as they will never be disappointed by the type of service.

Visit: http://www.instohelp.com/airlines/copa-airlines-reservations-and-flight-deals

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Annabell said:
Copa airline also has a dedicated customer support team. Therefore, the passengers who want more information regarding the sale may contact Copa airline helpline number any time as it is 24/7 active. While booking the flight tickets, in case some technical glitch arises, then the passengers may contact the experienced executives. The executives will listen to the problems and provide the right guidance.
Therefore, Copa airline is a treat for its passengers as they will never be disappointed by the type of service.

Visit: http://www.instohelp.com/airlines/copa-airlines-reservations-and-flight-deals
:ban: