Free covid tests for the filthy diseased bros !

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Genital Herpes or the boring kind?

i’m sure most the guys here have several kinds...

for the herps, the government is gonna send a contaminated envelope, not a test kit for it...

the covid tests are free though, & if they’re not worried about their families, they can at least test their cats/dogs...

:shrug:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
I’m sorry this is happening to you.
(?) what’s happening ??

how about when i get my free delivery biden-harris-pelosi test kit delivered by my affable postman, i get on jet blue and come out to silverlake or monterrey park or wherever the fuc|< you live, and stick an already used extra-long q-tip in your eye, you l.a. typhoid mary co-worker-infecting covid creep ?
:poke:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I wouldn't bother getting tested now even if I felt sick.
I'd just wait it out 5 days and go back to doing my normal.
Fuckthisbullshit
Enough people really don't give af about it anymore we'll probably see lots of these tests getting flipped on craigslist. $10 Chik Fil A gift cards would get a better response at this point.

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
Enough people really don't give af about it anymore we'll probably see lots of these tests getting flipped on craigslist. $10 Chik Fil A gift cards would get a better response at this point.
This is the kind of bullshit that gets people into trouble. Every week I find out about family or friends who have recently caught Covid. Some are very ill right now and a few are in the hospital. Mask wearing and proper testing are proven techniques to stop the spread to others. It's not part of some government scheme to control the masses. Doctors and nurses have been wearing masks for well over a hundred years to prevent spreading diseases to their patients. Why is it so hard for people to understand this? BTW, if you do get sick, you are expected to quarantine for 10 days. The 5 days only applies to people who test positive and are asymptomatic. :foreheadslap:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
This is the kind of bullshit that gets people into trouble. Every week I find out about family or friends who have recently caught Covid. Some are very ill right now and a few are in the hospital. Mask wearing and proper testing are proven techniques to stop the spread to others. It's not part of some government scheme to control the masses. Doctors and nurses have been wearing masks for well over a hundred years to prevent spreading diseases to their patients. Why is it so hard for people to understand this? BTW, if you do get sick, you are expected to quarantine for 10 days. The 5 days only applies to people who test positive and are asymptomatic. :foreheadslap:
What I noted above is the attitude I see from majority of people currently, and I would probably do the same as KF said and there's no way I'd wait in line 3-4+ hours for a test. I still expect to see a lot of people flipping these tests as they receive them in the mail.

Reactions: keenfish