Foster Farms ***DONE***

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
“The outbreak started back on June 29...”

I wonder if the outbreak is still continuing?

Central Valley, food processing? Wouldn’t be surprised if the employees are “guest workers”, only live there temporarily and are full time residents of Mexico. That’s usually how it works at these places.

What were the underlying medical conditions, if any, of those that died and over what period of time? What percentage of positive cases had symptoms?

Did they get infected at work or at home or in Mexico?

So much relevant and important information missing.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
“The outbreak started back on June 29...”

I wonder if the outbreak is still continuing?

Central Valley, food processing? Wouldn’t be surprised if the employees are “guest workers”, only live there temporarily and are full time residents of Mexico. That’s usually how it works at these places.

What were the underlying medical conditions, if any, of those that died and over what period of time? What percentage of positive cases had symptoms?

Did they get infected at work or at home or in Mexico?

So much relevant and important information missing.
Yes it's still continuing

Guest workers? Does that make a difference. Guest worker is 3/5 human?

Guest workers don't migrate within the season. It's just too expensive to travel on minimum wage. They go home when, and if the season ends. Chicken is year round

Underlying conditions. Does that matter? Is their life less valuable? I have an underlying condition. I'm 59. Should I go die now?

The only important issue I see is people die if their workplace clusters them.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yes it's still continuing

Guest workers? Does that make a difference. Guest worker is 3/5 human?

Guest workers don't migrate within the season. It's just too expensive to travel on minimum wage. They go home when, and if the season ends. Chicken is year round

Underlying conditions. Does that matter? Is their life less valuable? I have an underlying condition. I'm 59. Should I go die now?

The only important issue I see is people die if their workplace clusters them.
Knowing whether there were underlying conditions or not is of utmost importance, as well as knowing WHICH underlying conditions there were

Then we know who needs to protect themselves

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
They don't

And were these 8 deaths with or from rona?
they do when it starts spreading to hundreds or thousands of people since a certain percengage of them will end up in the hospital or dead. Epidemiology and statistics are a thing. But you don’t care because you’re too busing engaging in goalpost moving.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
they do when it starts spreading to hundreds or thousands of people since a certain percengage of them will end up in the hospital or dead. Epidemiology and statistics are a thing. But you don’t care because you’re too busing engaging in goalpost moving.
Nope. The deaths, and I guess the hospitalizations matter as well because we'll see this just isn't that dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig