Forgot to tell you about my cool new cool company

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I don't know how i forgot to mention this - my company 'fin puller' is here to help you put your skags in an out of your surfboard!!! No more hassling putting fins in (or taking them out!!)

Fin puller video demonstration

Let me know what you think or if you potentially would like to join our riding team (we are looking for surfers and dirt bikers to sponsor).

yew!
just use a towel or a t shirt, easy as and no need to waste any money on your overpriced chinese plastic contraption

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
just use my new wave count doubling neoprine paddling glove/hand warmer/fin pulling protector
1603025181524.png

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Ok, have to fess up, had such a nighmare getting futures out without damaging anything I ordered one. Review to follow.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Ok, have to fess up, had such a nighmare getting futures out without damaging anything I ordered one. Review to follow.
I though you aren't supposed to rock the fin back like that, because the back of the fin will stab the board.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Pour vinegar into the slot. Vinegar fixes everything
Homemade Douche DIY Feminine Wash Natural

DIY Feminine Wash Recipe (Homemade Douche)
This is an all-natural DIY feminine wash (homemade douche). Some name brands claim to be all-natural, but upon closer examination, this wasn't really true.

Ingredients
US CUSTOMARY - METRIC
Instructions
  1. Brew tea and allow it to cool.
  2. Mix all of this together and keep in a sealed glass jar.
  3. Shake your DIY feminine wash well and apply some to a soft washcloth. Gently clean the area, always rinsing well when finished.
Notes
Vinegar and lavender essential oil can burn if applied directly, so be sure to mix well. Use only once or twice a week to avoid irritation.

• Haha
Reactions: jkb

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Homemade Douche DIY Feminine Wash Natural

DIY Feminine Wash Recipe (Homemade Douche)
This is an all-natural DIY feminine wash (homemade douche). Some name brands claim to be all-natural, but upon closer examination, this wasn't really true.

Ingredients
US CUSTOMARY - METRIC
Instructions
  1. Brew tea and allow it to cool.
  2. Mix all of this together and keep in a sealed glass jar.
  3. Shake your DIY feminine wash well and apply some to a soft washcloth. Gently clean the area, always rinsing well when finished.
Notes
Vinegar and lavender essential oil can burn if applied directly, so be sure to mix well. Use only once or twice a week to avoid irritation.
How are u such an expert on such things? The rapidity of your reply leads one to surmise you've done such research in advance of this discussion

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
How are u such an expert on such things? The rapidity of your reply leads one to surmise you've done such research in advance of this discussion

A lot of surfers and kooks use douches because they've been brought up to think that their fins are stuck, but it's important to remember that the fin box is self-cleaning, and douching is totally unnecessary and often harmful. All you need to do is wash your vulva box regularly with water and a mild soap.

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour