Forgot to tell you about my cool new cool company

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I don't know how i forgot to mention this - my company 'fin puller' is here to help you put your skags in an out of your surfboard!!! No more hassling putting fins in (or taking them out!!)

Fin puller video demonstration

Let me know what you think or if you potentially would like to join our riding team (we are looking for surfers and dirt bikers to sponsor).

yew!

• Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
If you could combine this with a changing poncho that had a special pocket for the puller I would so what to be on your team.
Now how does the puller work for pulling the schlong?

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
If you could combine this with a changing poncho that had a special pocket for the puller I would so what to be on your team.
Yes yes I too am curious about what else you can pull with said puller.

• Haha

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
It's sort of like buying a tent stake mallet. It works, but...
But I love entrepreneurship so good luck with success.

P.S. Remove your email address from above the contact form on your website, dummy.

Reactions: gbg

billypilgrim

Nep status
Apr 19, 2017
This is what I've been waiting for to take my surfing to the next level.

And speaking of schlong pulling, is the puller rinse kit compatible?

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
If it had some extra tools, like a multi tool, that would make it a gem.

maybe a belt loop poker thing?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I've never had much trouble getting fins in or out.

A couple times in 35 years.

After I surfed Rincon a couple years ago this Brazilian guy asked me if I had pliers to help him get a fin out. We ended up taking turns pulling on it with a towel wrapped around it. Stuck. 15 minutes of frustration for both of us. I gave up and was going to leave and he finally got it out. People had been watching and he was like I got it. I got it. And people clapped.

Brsnstein

OTF status
Jul 28, 2018
SoCal
Just wait until I put the finishing touches on my modified electric bar cart. Off-road tires, two board racks that pop up 90 degrees for optimum wax designs, rinse kit storage underneath, loops on the sides for wax combs, fin pullers, dildos, and buttplugs, built in retractable umbrella with integrated solar panel. Lockable drawer for keys, wax combs, fin pullers, dildos, and buttplugs when not in use. Rinse kit can be replaced with an ice chest or traeger. Also tow hitch compatible. Still need to figure out an ebike hookup

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Doubles as a crank puller?

I say "peelers"? That's no good now too? I'll go back to gnarly pitching wedger's. Petite pockets of pleasure. Hairy bungholes of swirling love juice!? Big bong-spitters?

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
you dum dums

this isn't really my company - i just stumbled across the video / product and thought it was up there on the level with Physics surfboards and rinse kits - that's why we sponsor dirt bikers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rice