For Sale: El Slammo House $7M. Cut from $7.2

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Crazy thing with the house in the OP is that the monthly nut on that house for just two months is more than I paid for my house back in 1995. In one of the aerial pictures on that listing I can see exactly where my house is in the distance.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Crazy thing with the house in the OP is that the monthly nut on that house for just two months is more than I paid for my house back in 1995. In one of the aerial pictures on that listing I can see exactly where my house is in the distance.
you live in Atlantic County?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Everything always comes back to a self aggrandizing biographical tidbit with you, #humblebrag #tryhardkook #profoundinsecurities

• Dislike
Reactions: GromsDad

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
I was there when they moved the elephant to its current location. Granted I was in a stroller. Have the pictures though.
i was there that day, too. i remember you - even then, you had a red baseball hat on.:roflmao:

• Haha

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
It's kind of tastefully done for New Jersey.

Isn't that against the law in NJ?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
It's kind of tastefully done for New Jersey.

Isn't that against the law in NJ?
That house does nothing for me. Not even a big fan of the location. House is insanely over the top. No beach out front. No boat slip either. Fishermen on the rocks outside all hours day and night. That jetty is a hell of a fishing spot by the way. Next door to a public parking lot and turn around for a dead end road. There are a number of houses within walking distance that I would prefer if I had that kind of money.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
That house does nothing for me. Not even a big fan of the location. House is insanely over the top. No beach out front. No boat slip either. Fishermen on the rocks outside all hours day and night. That jetty is a hell of a fishing spot by the way. Next door to a public parking lot and turn around for a dead end road. There are a number of houses within walking distance that I would prefer if I had that kind of money.
Something with a lot of gold leaf and leopard skin? ;)

• Haha

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
I was there when they moved the elephant to its current location. Granted I was in a stroller. Have the pictures though.
had to dig thru the archives, but yeah, i had pics from that day, too. this was you in the camo right?

gdad1.jpg