For our bruddah "Q" .... bring Your Aloha ~

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Just saw this on FB. Bruddah hasn't posted in a while but we only wish he and Lina the best from the erBB Ohana ~

*** Lina has stage II breast cancer. This is the biggest gut-punch that life has ever thrown us and these past few weeks have been the hardest to deal with and take in.

We WILL win this fight, but it is going to be a tough uphill road ahead with many challenges; emotionally, physically and financially. We are loving and leaning on each other so heavily in order to try and gear up for this.

We are fortunate to have a talented and caring medical team who are dedicated to healing Lina. Also, we are being told "critical care" medical appointments will be available throughout this pandemic.

We realize that all of you are going through challenges of your own right now, but please keep Lina and I in your hearts and minds by sending us all the love and care that you can. We really need it.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Oh man, I saw that and was thinking about posting it. Rough times indeed. :cry:

Thoughts and prayers are with you Q :drowning:

Reactions: john4surf

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Really sucks, Q. With everything crazy going on in the world and then to be blindsided by this.

Hang tough, stay positive, she will kick cancer's ass and heal up 100%.

Reactions: john4surf

caelho

Miki Dora status
Jun 10, 2003
My wife has/had stage 3 breast cancer, a mastectomy, and just started chemo last week. She's doing good considering what's going on now and what she's been through in her life, thyroid cancer and a hysterectomy. Breast cancer treatment is so much better now, Lina will have no problems with this:shaka: