For fecal

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
When you decide to be nasty to nasty people you become a nasty person. Then others decide to be nasty to you because you are a nasty person and they become nasty. Then you must return the nasty to the nasty because you are nasty.

:jamon:

It's a self-perpetuating cycle.
I know, people should have never been nasty to Hitler.

Nasty alies. :cursing:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Nope, no kids, not interested in the responsibility.

Apparently, you weren't either...

Which is why you always sh!t on the idea of having an actual dad physically present being important.
Can we talk about your daddy issues?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Can we talk about your daddy issues?
How bored do you want to be?

He has an art and history degree.

He served on the Nimitz and Ranger.

He carried mail for a living.

A former surfer he now spends his days sailing cats and skin diving.

He has an extensive library and spends a lot of time reading. Mostly Greek and Roman philosophy, Roman, Medieval, and Civil War history.

As far as issues go, we don’t have any and our relationship is pleasantly uneventful. Would be more exciting if he was a drunk or philanderer I guess. None of that drama though…oh well.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I didn't make up the thing where you said that war on single parents is neccessery or that you wanted older people to die because you don't want to wear a mask or that trans people should not be accepted in any walk of life or how being gay is just about butt sex.

You conveniently overlooked the actual point.

So me being the "nastiest poster here" because I'm nasty towards nasty people like yourself, doesn't really add up.

Thanks.

You can put your laughy head on this now.
Literally made up three things in that post

Out of context = making things up

Every time

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
When you decide to be nasty to nasty people you become a nasty person. Then others decide to be nasty to you because you are a nasty person and they become nasty. Then you must return the nasty to the nasty because you are nasty.

:jamon:

It's a self-perpetuating cycle.
And yet, during all that nastiness, no one is actually DOING the nasty.

Oh the irony.