For all the badmouthing of USPS

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Amazon i really picking up steam in my area. Lots of prime vans. My only gripe is those guys will jaywalk right in front of you to make their drops.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
USPS has been doing a great job for us lately. FedEx and UPS same old same old. It's the freight guys that have been a nightmare.
Delivering boxes and crates that have been severely damaged in transit and trying to brush it off as if they picked it up that way. Take multiple pictures of everything including the sealed package before you ship. The reps from the various shippers we use know to not try and lie when one of our outbound shipments get damaged. We crate our shipments as if for export and take tons of pictures before they go out the door. It's a pain and good crating eats into margin but we rarely have to deal with damage claims and we never end up having to pay.
Never accept/sign for a delivery with visible damage to the packaging and if possible, do not let the delivery guy go until you have inspected your delivery for damage. Only accept/sign once you are satisfied that your delivery is in good condition.

Reactions: grapedrink