foot problem

Mike Friday

Nep status
Dec 23, 2002
Long Beach, New York
Visit site
I've got an old archway injury of my right foot that was compounded by early use/lack of total healing + a stint in the U.S. Army wherein I exercised, ran often, and participated in many long road-marches with a heavy load, etc., in addition to whatever else.

Besides that, the grinds of life, reading too often perhaps(which tightens up stuff on an almost neurological level), etc. has left my body and mind in one hell of a mess..; I'm sure that given a perfect world, I would be able to figure out some way in which to work the intense compression and tension that I have managed to achieve out, but besides getting molded for custom arch supports and suggestions of orthopedic surgery from a friend, as well as an as-yet-to-be announced neurological exam visit, I am at a loss as to how to (if it is possible at this point) best work this problem out.

It really bothers me. I have a feeling that if I were to find a job on my feet where I could basically keep things circulating, I would feel a lot better, but in the meantime I am a student with little to do besides work towards my next degree and look for a part-time gig.

A Chiropractor friend of mine has told me that the feet are known as a creative chakra in Taoist or Buddhist philosophy, and I think that that may be true. Sex is difficult with the tension, as well, pretty much everything is. I can still ride a wave, but I sometimes think that I'd give it all up if I could alleviate this and share an orgasm with my girl..(!)

If you could help me figure this out, I would be so thoroughly appreciative, Doc

Thanks