Food

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
My wife is a dietitian and went :love: :love: :love: when I watched this video on YouTube on the Boomervision downstairs.

Very consistent with the diet of the pre-lapsarian world:

Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the [al]surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; 30 and to every animal of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to everything that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so.

This could explain why guys on Rip's forum are having heart attacks and strokes. Weight lifting does not solve all your problems - you do have to care what you eat and not become a fat pile of sh1t.

Other than the Mongols which could travel thousands of miles on mare's milk and horse blood, I think most pastoralists ate carbs for most of their calories by trading their livestock for grain from imperial grainslaves who had to be enslaved to the land to produce it. If you've ever killed an animal, dressed it, and butchered it, you know what a PITA it is which is why ancient texts refer to preparing the fatted cow on occasions of celebration or when dignitaries showed up. I am not a vegan, btw.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Body builders do heavy steroids. Period.

But he doesn't want to talk about it. Clown.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Good article, thanks. I believe a lot of it. Weston Price is considered a kook by many, but I think he has a lot of interesting ideas that work, anecdotally.

My son has Crohn's (He's half Ashkenazi Jew, me being full, it's in the bloodline), and we used a diet somewhat based on Price's findings and put him into remission for 10 years. Of course then he grew up and started to eat the SAD (standard American diet) again and ended up in the hospital. Lucille Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University is a supporter of this diet and a good amount of protocol based on Price. They told us about the diet.