foil take deux

steamroller

Michael Peterson status
Dec 23, 2007
48U - Green River, WY
did it work?...coooool

hey oneula.....on another note...i notices tulsi is planning to run in the next few years....do you know the story of what eventually did happen with all that bad business with uncle sri?....i saw uncle brian in thw water a few years ago but he didnt seem wanting to talk about it....kden aloha

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
Aloha Steamroller hope you are doing well
Funny I was just telling my coworkers about you yesterday and your ova rocks videos at magic island
One of the ladies had said they wanted to paddle a stand up around in their pool for exercise
and I was reminded of your video in the pool, your blow up SUP and your motorcycle

as far as Sri
I don't know
could be they paid off the kids and wife because it went quiet. The Gabbard's are connected to a powerful and well funded religious cult
It started as a hindu psycho offshoot but its eventually connected to foursquare
If his pops Uncle Alvin was still alive at the time it would have been a completely different story
Alvin Shim was a very forgiving and insightful human but he was part of the core of the machine here
The machine has already started a campaign against her with Kai Kahele as their pick

I miss and am sad I never got to say goodbye to uncle Alvin(my dad's classmate and one of his closest friends) and Sri (my classmate)
Sri turned me on to Bahai and Bahaula when I was still in high school (I'm not religious) and my Aunt (Brian Hamilton's mom) became of the the big wig Bahai's here in hawaii.

You and your family take care