Fly United and you might get your ass kicked

ratfink

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 15, 2008
Texas Gulf de Mexico
69 year old man dragged off United flight

Airport cop is SUSPENDED over United scandal as new video shows bleeding 69-year-old victim mumbling 'kill me' after he was body-slammed and hauled off overbooked flight to make room for airline STAFF

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396986/Passengers-film-moment-police-drag-man-United-plane.html#ixzz4dtKXqkVJ

How about some de-escalation training United? They have to be in PR Hell....

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Crazy to think that the police are acting as the muscle to enforce united's shitty business practices. This guy is gonna get a lot of money and domestic airlines will continue to suck.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This guy has all the luck.

I would love to take a bump on my head, a bloody lip, and a missed flight in order to get paid. I wouldn't even want to have to get enough money not to work again, just enough to live in a house without payments.

Does this guy have mental problems? His bitchy scream and mumbling "kill me" seems like he might be off.

Now he can get paid even more.

Lucky

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Clearly there is more to this story. The video I watched you can hear at least one passenger thanking the officers for doing their job. Is there a video that better shows the incident? The one I saw you just hear him screeching like a crazy woman and then a scuffle.

ratfink

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 15, 2008
Texas Gulf de Mexico
frvcvs said:
Crazy to think that the police are acting as the muscle to enforce united's shitty business practices. This guy is gonna get a lot of money and domestic airlines will continue to suck.

United Airlines fail.
$1000 and a couple RT tickets would have been a bargain and I'm sure thay would have had many takers.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
GromsDad said:
Clearly there is more to this story. The video I watched you can hear at least one passenger thanking the officers for doing their job. Is there a video that better shows the incident? The one I saw you just hear him screeching like a crazy woman and then a scuffle.
Anyone who films a video in portrait mode deserves the same treatment :fight:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ratfink said:
frvcvs said:

United Airlines fail.
$1000 and a couple RT tickets would have been a bargain and I'm sure thay would have had many takers.
Apparently some lady came on board and smugly said $800 was the final offer. Someone said I'll leave for $1600 and got laughed at

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GromsDad said:
The video I watched you can hear at least one passenger thanking the officers for doing their job.
Sounded pretty sarcastic to me.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Social media is going to have a field day with this one. Can't wait for the president to get into the action on Twitter........you know its coming.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTheConservativePunk%2Fvideos%2F633961390135171%2F&show_text=0&width=400" width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
As though we needed another reason not to fly United/American. :toilet:

So much for the free markut and competition, weeding out the bad companies.

United has the worst customers service (official), it's the shittiest airline known to man and by any standards shouldn't be in business at all but instead they made $2.3 billion net profit last year. :foreheadslap:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
FecalFace said:

United has the worst customers service (official), it's the shittiest airline known to man and by any standards shouldn't be in business at all but instead they made $2.3 billion net profit last year. :foreheadslap:
That 2.3 billion could have gone to extra legroom. :censored:

Everything for the profits.

High time that profits start getting a bit too high without anyone but shareholders (?) reaping the benefits, start instituting a 110% effective tax rate. :socrazy:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
GromsDad said:
Better videos at this link. His injury isn't from being hit. He falls as he struggled and hits his face on the aisle armrest of the seat on the other side of the aisle.
Multiple people on the plane said the guy was not belligerent and it was totally undeserved. You need to turn your retard meter down a few notches, it's been on overload. That's one thing you don't want to crank to 11

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
FecalFace said:

I'm guessing you've never flown Spirit Airlines.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
manbearpig said:
GromsDad said:
Better videos at this link. His injury isn't from being hit. He falls as he struggled and hits his face on the aisle armrest of the seat on the other side of the aisle.
Multiple people on the plane said the guy was not belligerent and it was totally undeserved. You need to turn your retard meter down a few notches, it's been on overload. That's one thing you don't want to crank to 11
Devils advocate: Why did it take three police officers to forcibly pull him from the plane? Why didn't he comply peacefully when someone in authority explained the policy or when facing 3 guys with badges? Why do people think that being belligerent with big guys wearing badges is going to work out well for them?