Floriduhs finest

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
They caused his death. Fact. Idiot.

What GDaddy said.

Lessee, a couple of career criminals perform armed robbery. They hijack a UPS van, taking the driver hostage at gunpoint. The guns were a threat of death against the hostage to try and keep the police at bay. The criminals got stopped by traffic, and the cops approached. The hostage got shot to death, and immediately you jump to the conclusion that the criminals couldn't have carried out their threat.

Total fckn idiot.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
This case is going to play out based on the law. It's not a beauty contest or an election so popular opinion isn't going to enter into it.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I strongly doubt the cops meant to kill the driver, and it's possible (however unlikely) that they didn't kill the driver.

Accidental is not illegal. But negligent can be illegal.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Exactly, idiot.
The cops should not have approached. They should have let them go and had the chopper follow 'em until they ran out of gas; I'm sure the perps would at that time let the kidnap victim go free and they all would have come out with their hands up. Heck, the cops should let all armed kidnapping/carjacking suspects go. If any victims ever get killed, their families would surely understand that the cops did their best by letting them go.

Reactions: ElOgro

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
The cops should not have approached. They should have let them go and had the chopper follow 'em until they ran out of gas; I'm sure the perps would at that time let the kidnap victim go free and they all would have come out with their hands up. Heck, the cops should let all armed kidnapping/carjacking suspects go. If any victims ever get killed, their families would surely understand that the cops did their best by letting them go.
Nobody said to let them go dum dum.

Read again. Sheesh.

Killing bunch of innocent people under the excuse of the hypothetical threat is ridiculous.

Using human shields and killing the hostage is not a hostage situation protocol.

holy fück, this is exactly the same as the other thread where everybody cheered for running the guy over because he’s blocking the traffic.

Unsane

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Btw...gdaddy is referring to police protocol & procedures saying let's wait for all the facts to come out, everyone arguing with him knows all the facts because they watched a video shot from a few hundred yards away

Reactions: GWS_2

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Btw...gdaddy is referring to police protocol & procedures saying let's wait for all the facts to come out, everyone arguing with him knows all the facts because they watched a video shot from a few hundred yards away
Right on.

Let’s forget the facts that we already know and wait for the facts that will be more favorable for your point of view.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Or everyone arguing with him read the part about Florida, specifically South Florida, the zombie face-eating part of the state, and most specifically, Miami-Dade County, aka the Foreskin Cheese of America, and said LOL FACTS YOU PEEP STOOP LOL

I mean in a vacuum I'm with GDaddy, but do you churls remember Parkland? Facts my ass. Horseshit Ass Covering Fest 9000 version 2019 inbound.

IMHO the motorists should have dropped the cops hiding behind them and gone about their day accordingly. Lord knows if someone was using my car as cover with me in it, I'm going to have an accident and back over them, or I'm driving away - that's my tax money paying for them to shut up and suck rounds.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
IMHO the motorists should have dropped the cops hiding behind them and gone about their day accordingly. Lord knows if someone was using my car as cover with me in it, I'm going to have an accident and back over them, or I'm driving away - that's my tax money paying for them to shut up and suck rounds.
This must be very confusing for G-Dads.

On one hand they love to run people over but on the other, they also love cop jizz.

What does a guy do

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Right on.

Let’s forget the facts that we already know and wait for the facts that will be more favorable for your point of view.
You seem to be critical of waiting for the facts to come out, apparently on the basis of your experience that the entirety of the facts generally haven't been "favorable" to your views.

You wouldn't have that problem if you didn't characterize facts as being either favorable or unfavorable to your views.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You seem to be critical of waiting for the facts to come out, apparently on the basis of your experience that the entirety of the facts generally haven't been "favorable" to your views.

You wouldn't have that problem if you didn't characterize facts as being either favorable or unfavorable to your views.
Trnsalstion, wait for the coverup to be completed. How long till the cops try and smear the innocent victims?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

I love facts. I think we should wait for more facts.

But there are also facts right now. That you don't like.