Floriduhs finest

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Well, you've obviously seen enough to come to your final conclusions. Some people haven't. I still have some unanswered questions.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Antifa are NPCs, not people. Fact.
Right on, but Richard Spencer is people tho.

Crooked cops are people too.

It's just black people, Antifa and women that we are free to run over if they're standing in the street. while shouting "YOU WILL NOT DETAIN ME".

You also said that you would empty your clip into them without hesitation.

Then you wonder why people hate cops.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Trnsalstion, wait for the coverup to be completed. How long till the cops try and smear the innocent victims?
More gold! The hits just keep coming!

You ever notice the people that bitch the most about cops don’t have a problem calling them when a homeless wino is humping their doormat?

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
ū
More gold! The hits just keep coming!

You ever notice the people that bitch the most about cops don’t have a problem calling them when a homeless wino is humping their doormat?
So cops don't cover up and try to smear the victims when caught?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Right on, but Richard Spencer is people tho.

Crooked cops are people too.

It's just black people, Antifa and women that we are free to run over if they're standing in the street. while shouting "YOU WILL NOT DETAIN ME".

You also said that you would empty your clip into them without hesitation.

Then you wonder why people hate cops.
Dance, little puppet. Dance.

pavlov.JPG

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I don't think there's anything stopping any city or county from employing cops at a lower cop/population ratio, or parking their cops at their station to take their crime reports there.

If those are the community's values then feel free - go right ahead and do it.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I don't think there's anything stopping any city or county from employing cops at a lower cop/population ratio, or parking their cops at their station to take their crime reports there.

If those are the community's values then feel free - go right ahead and do it.
Drama queen.

Not wanting cops to kill citizens = / = not wanting policing

Reactions: mundus

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
IMHO the motorists should have dropped the cops hiding behind them and gone about their day accordingly. Lord knows if someone was using my car as cover with me in it, I'm going to have an accident and back over them, or I'm driving away - that's my tax money paying for them to shut up and suck rounds.
I was thinking the same thing. Who sits in their car and lets a bunch of cops use them as cover?
If my family were in that car and shots started flying and cops started to use my car as cover I would have punched the gas and hit anything that didn't move away. Screw that. They have shields for that stuff. My kids aren't shields.

Reactions: FecalFace and Kento

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I was thinking the same thing. Who sits in their car and lets a bunch of cops use them as cover?
If my family were in that car and shots started flying and cops started to use my car as cover I would have punched the gas and hit anything that didn't move away. Screw that. They have shields for that stuff. My kids aren't shields.
Bro, wait for the facts.

Maybe the people cops were using as shields deserved to die? Maybe they were Antifa or something.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009