Floridaman scheduled to be deposed today.....

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Ruling class has the power to bend corporate will. To manipulate the masses into embracing marching orders. Things that are achieved not by financial might as much as leverage and access. Its not what you know...its who you know..and how you know them.
i understand the concept of juice...but "ruling class" is a stronger designation - it suggests there is a world order that decides how things are going to go on a national (or global) level, who will be in power, who will succeed and who will fail etc etc - Rothchilds, Rockefellers, etc - an Illuminati, if you will. i think it's a bit of a paranoid fantasy, personally - a way to rationalize feelings of powerlessness. so i'm interested to know who the ruling class actually is - and if no one can point to anyone by name, then it remains a paranoid fantasy imho. just my two cents.

Reactions: Mr Doof

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Nuance!

You forget that these people would skirt the heavy taxes and it would only fall onto people like you and me
Like our previous president who paid pretty much zero taxes, cut taxes for the ruling class but was NOT in the ruling class?

Have you considered a therapy session with Simone Biles to discuss the twisties during both mental and physical gymnastic routines? :beer:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Pico and sizzld1

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
How about corporations, the true ruling class?
this is probably closer to the truth, imo....if there's a ruling class, it's more like corporations than individuals.

but the concept of a ruling class is still thin, imo - it implies coordination and orchestration between entities. there are obviously powerful interests in the world...but the idea that they are all on the same page, working in concert towards specific, agreed-upon social/cultural/financial/political ends is the stuff of conspiracy theories...and a bunch of YT vids/podcasts/articles/op-ed pieces/whatever, with the same thread, don't make it so. just my two cents.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
this is probably closer to the truth, imo....if there's a ruling class, it's more like corporations than individuals.

but the concept of a ruling class is still thin, imo - it implies coordination and orchestration between entities. there are obviously powerful interests in the world...but the idea that they are all on the same page, working in concert towards specific, agreed-upon social/cultural/financial/political ends is the stuff of conspiracy theories...and a bunch of YT vids/podcasts/articles/op-ed pieces/whatever, with the same thread, don't make it so. just my two cents.
It doesn't need to be complicated. It's all about consolidating money and power

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
How about corporations, the true ruling class?
To me, corporations are an evolution from the concept of family dynasty/royalty type stuff.

Both still exist throughout the world, but take a look at Anheuser-Busch (which no longer owns itself).

Surviving family members still around, they still have big bucks, but they don't own the company, and don't run or control it, but will sometimes complain in the press how InBev is doing things.

So who is the ruling class here, if one has to choose the corporation of the family? No saying "Why can't it be both," because face it, August Busch the 4th isn't swaying masses of people like the head of InBev's marketing department.

What does the Bible say about worshiping false idols?
Kirk doesn't need no Bible to tell him what to do....phasers are always the answer!

Last edited:

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
It doesn't need to be complicated. It's all about consolidating money and power
see, that's the kind of sweeping generalization that's useless and doesn't do your argument any favors. who consolidates power how, where, why etc? if the world order is anything more than a string of loosely tangentially related entities and events, it has to be specifically organized to some extent. how is it done?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
see, that's the kind of sweeping generalization that's useless and doesn't do your argument any favors. who consolidates power how, where, why etc? if the world order is anything more than a string of loosely tangentially related entities and events, it has to be specifically organized to some extent. how is it done?
I'll short-circuit the dance and cut to the chase for you:

1660250265066.png

1660250386605.png

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
We're watching it right now how entities like the UN and WEF create agendas and the Western countries fall right in line with policy changes that will fulfill these requirements

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig