Floridaman scheduled to be deposed today.....

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It's funny because Chump was deposed on Nov 3, 2020 and was also deposed on Aug 10, 2022.

How many people can say they've been deposed in more than one way?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I have been subsisting off garage-harvested crickets for a while now
This is funny. Eating crickets would be about more revenge than sustenance. Luckily, don't really have them here - besides, those things are regional. We did smuggle a box turtle from Mexico when I was a kid, let it live in our atrium and that thing genocided our interior cricket population quick, put a spectre of terror that there was never a return.

No crickets but occasional outside ant trail, random earwig, and increasing numbers of black widows. I literally had a Terminex solicitor try to sell me on a $99 special deal but only for tomorrow(!). Ha right. Those widows are my pleasure to destroy via hatchet, screwdriver, mini-sledge, or good ol' fashioned sandal.

Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I was agreeing with you

Elon is not a member of the ruling class

Is a nuevo rich wannabe looking in

As to how do they affect your life, the easiest way is to look at your paycheck to see your taxes going away, or look at your savings and investments subject to the whims of the market. Or even look at the prices at the pump. The ruling class stays in power by stealing from you
So oil markets and stock markets aren’t the capitalist free markets you like? West is best etc?

is someone forcing you to invest? Under the mattress is an option totally closed off to “them.”

as for taxes, I hear communist systems dont have them. But until then, keep availing yourself to all the roads and power grids and schools and cops and fire fighters they pay for.

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
It's the next level of rich and powerful who we don't know. A glimpse into these types was Jeffery Epstein
How did Epstein impact society at all?

Bushes, Clintons, kennedys, Pauls etc , are ruling class. Epatron was just along for the ride.