Fishy shortboard for sale in Manahawkin, NJ

hackeysaky

Miki Dora status
Dec 19, 2002
NJ
Sorry for the crappy-azz pic, it was taken with an ancient digital cam.

This is a used board my friend has for sale in his shop (Legacy Surf and Skate in Manahawkin NJ- (609)597-3939 ). It is in very good condition- a few light dents on the deck, but that is about it. Basic Element label, shaped by Steve Seebold , glassed by PSG (same place as Kane Garden). Personally, I think it is a great board for East-coast beachbreak, but could handle a little more- a little extra width, nice knifey rails with a dome deck, still fairly thin and performance-y. If I did not get my boards extra-cheap already, I would consider buying it. I think he is asking for $275, which is much less than the board would cost new (about $425-450). Definitly worth checking out if you live in the area and are looking for the perfect summer shortboard.

hackeysaky

Miki Dora status
Dec 19, 2002
NJ
surfdad- good eye on the TB in the background. Yes, Keoni does a lot of the art (along with Zippi) on the TB's. I am not sure who did that one though.

surfdad

Tom Curren status
Jan 10, 2002
South Bay
Visit site
I am guessing it is keoni's artwork because of the flowers. I bet zippi could that as well, but something makes me think it is keoni's. I saw a board that keoni painted a amzing wave on it. it was along the whole rail on one side of the board. looked bitchen.

BTW, every ride any quads? thinking of getting one for the quiver.

Mar 29, 2004
i got a quad fin from the 80's bought it when like 10 yrs ago for 40 bucks had my dad patch it up..needed lil work and that thing is soooo sweeet ! def get one... mine has 2 be like 3 inches thick 20 wide..great for jus coasting down the line..